Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach Barnes favorite color is blue. Baby blue a close 2nd.

I have already thought about those comments and here is what I say to them....

iu

Kind of out of the Blue. But first Roy now K. Anybody think this is to get ahead of the FBI stuff? Now he and that goes away and their legacies don't get tarnished.

if they were worried about the NCAA they would've retired 10 years ago when it all came out. NCAA is powerless to punish anybody except Tennessee

Kind of out of the Blue. But first Roy now K. Anybody think this is to get ahead of the FBI stuff? Now he and that goes away and their legacies don't get tarnished.
One thing mentioned with Roy when he retired (and the author mentioned other older greats such as Coach K) is that he didn't like how transfers and such were changing the game. The older group are more likely to just retire because they don't really care to adapt by this point.

...or maybe it's the FBI, paying Zion, etc that is scaring them away.

Either way, 4 of the last 5 champions have not been blue bloods. The game is oddly shifting towards parity...right as football is in its worst period of acute dominance.

One thing mentioned with Roy when he retired (and the author mentioned other older greats such as Coach K) is that he didn't like how transfers and such were changing the game. The older group are more likely to just retire because they don't really care to adapt by this point.

...or maybe it's the FBI, paying Zion, etc that is scaring them away.

Either way, 4 of the last 5 champions have not been blue bloods. The game is oddly shifting towards parity...right as football is in its worst period of acute dominance.
Honestly I would like to see CBB come up with a rule like baseball. Either go to the G league or you're in college for 3 years. One and dones have hurt. As well as awful officiating.

Honestly I would like to see CBB come up with a rule like baseball. Either go to the G league or you're in college for 3 years. One and dones have hurt. As well as awful officiating.
See, I think college basketball is great right now. Baylor, Virginia, and Nova have won the last 3.

Why change a thing?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back