Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if Alabama's national dominance wasn't enough...this crap is DUMB

Now, let’s look at the domination of each major conference today:

ACC – Clemson has won 6 consecutive ACC titles.

Big Ten – Ohio St. has won 4 consecutive Big Ten titles and 5 of the last 6.

Big 12 – Oklahoma has won 6 consecutive Big 12 titles.

Yep. My oldest daughter is almost 16 and decided recently that my rules weren't going to apply to her anymore. She has subsequently had to break it off with the boy she was talking to, gone from a smart phone to a flip phone to a no phone, lost all electronics for the past two weeks and only now can watch tv again, and is required to perform extra chores for no additional pay and write one book report per week for the entirety of the summer. I haven't decided if or when she can graduate back to the flip phone. She was pissed off at me for a while. Oh well. You learn to make good choices or there are consequences in life.
I applaud your parenting.

I also hope you have a way of protecting yourself while you sleep.

:)

And it's not slowing down. Those teams are just getting stronger.
I can't understand how this isn't a bigger issue. Not talking schools...I don't expect schools to speak up, otherwise they either bite their own hand or look weak.

But fans, as those consuming the product, should be talking this up as a major issue. It's ridiculous.

Swain alluding to GA cheating big time on The Swain Event in the 2nd hr.

I'd love for a sports journalist to come forward with evidence. If Swain actually has proof it's happening, or knows how they're doing it, he should share the info. Bust their asses.

Some more fuel:

Sorry if some of the dates are sort of arbitrary, conferences have had titles for different lengths of time.

Big 12 (1996-2005) - 6 different champions over 10 seasons

Big 12 (2006-present) - 2 different champions over 15 seasons

ACC (2005-2014) - 5 different teams over 10 seasons

ACC (2015-Present) - 1 team over 6 seasons

SEC first 10 years (1992-2001) - 5 different teams over 10 years

SEC next 10 years (2002-2011) - 6 different teams over 10 seasons

SEC (2012-present) - 3 different teams over 9 seasons. Bama 6 out of the 9

B1G - first 6 years (2011-2016) - 4 different teams over 6 seasons

B1G - last 4 years (2017-present) - 1 team over 4 seasons

“Investigators said the victim, 40-year-old Jerry Smith, knew Etute, but they didn't say how. Etute was identified as a person of interest, and later charged with second-degree murder.”

might as well say, “We chose him because of his color, figured he did it”

In all seriousness though, RIP to the victim, prayers to all who knew him and I hope the proper punishment is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back