Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
“40-year-old Jerry Smith, knew Etute, but they didn't say how”.

That’s the only thing that really bothered me. It could have been interpreted a million different ways and I used the race card. I jumped the gun.

And AGAIN, I’m sure he is guilty, I’m not taking up for him.

I’m just providing prospective as a criminal defense attorney. The authorities assuredly know how the suspect and victim knew each other, but they aren’t revealing that to the media. In investigations, the police usually don’t reveal all of the facts, and frankly, they shouldn’t let it be tried in the media.

The other thing about that article is that it is a news tv site. I have found that those articles aren’t “written.” They are dictated word for word from the news segment on tv. So, sometimes they read differently than they sound.

I’m just providing prospective as a criminal defense attorney. The authorities assuredly know how the suspect and victim knew each other, but they aren’t revealing that to the media. In investigations, the police usually don’t reveal all of the facts, and frankly, they shouldn’t let it be tried in the media.

The other thing about that article is that it is a news tv site. I have found that those articles aren’t “written.” They are dictated word for word the news segment on tv. So, sometimes they read differently than they sound.

Now this is a great response. Thank you for being civil. I’m way past it now. Don’t need papaw Uly in here scolding me again. He is a savage.

Doesn't matter ... Over it. College football is a dead sport until NCAA changes the rules to level the playing field.

Bama Clemson Georgia Ohio State Bama Clemson Georgia Ohio State Bama Clemson Georgia Ohio State Bama Clemson Georgia Ohio State

🖕
You elevated Georgia to a level they haven’t earned and don’t belong in. They are only there in recruiting. They’ve done nothing on the field.

You elevated Georgia to a level they haven’t earned and don’t belong in. They are only there in recruiting. They’ve done nothing on the field.
Georgia has Bama 2nd and 22 or 23 in OT and is in a Coverage they use sparingly and have few game reps and the Safety gets confused.
Georgia has Bama on the ropes the next year and inserts Fields into Punt Formation. I, along with millions of other viewers were yelling fake at the TV before the ball was snapped.

All the talent in the world. A coach and coaching staff who have yet to prove they can handle the big stage.
I predict based on nothing more than past history they will lose to either UT, Kentucky, or Mizzou this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back