Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they'll let you chirp a little about it. But the Liberty coach made a point of walking toward the home plate ump, ignoring that the ump was motioning him to go back. After that, it wasn't going to take a whole lot to get ejected. Once the first person gets run, it's about keeping control of the game.

I’m not exactly arguing leaving the coaching box and arguing for a minute. But the same ump clearly followed Evan Russell after strike 3.

As an ump/official, you make a call and walk away. You don’t make an effort to be involved. If a coach won’t stop, then I understand.

The Coach was asking him for clarification on if it was a called strike or check swing called strike. That Ump was way to touchy about everything even following a UT player to the dugout. Even the announcers we saying he was making the game about him. If it was UT on the other side of it I think we would have been ticked also. jmo

I understood the first ejection. The ump gave him a warning he clearly ignored. After that, officials get touchy and afraid of losing control of the game.

The Coach was asking him for clarification on if it was a called strike or check swing called strike. That Ump was way to touchy about everything even following a UT player to the dugout. Even the announcers we saying he was making the game about him. If it was UT on the other side of it I think we would have been ticked also jmo
Nah not us1622947946309.gif

Last edited:
I'm not sure what happened on the second ejection, but on the first one, the ump tried to warn the Liberty coach, you could see him motioning to go back, but the coach ignored him so he got tossed.
They said in the baseball forum that the coach was stalling to give his reliever more time. The ump went out to break it up, the coach argued and was given the heave ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back