Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I haven't use either phone...samsung/iphone...in many a year. No way in hell I'm spending that much money on a phone. The Moto G series is mighty fine for what I want/need. Unlocked and doesn't have the bloatware cell carriers typically slather their phones with.

Refurbished phones are the way to go. I got a one generation old Samsung for half of what they cost new.

I love my pixel, superior to Samsung imo.
My ceiling for a phone is $300. Ain't crossing that line. Hell, once I retire, I don't know that I'll continue carrying a phone. Like a very high tech pager in my mind. Still, I try to avoid 3 companies as much as I can. No interest in Apple, Google or Microsoft products. Yeah, I know that android OS is rooted in google, but until a phone comes along with a mobile linux OS, I'm kinda stuck...at least until I hang up the work thingy.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Dang. Bad news and horrible outcome for Jon Rahm
Serious question. Do you know if he took the vaccine? I do feel bad for him. Big lead and has to leave the tournament.

Edit: just saw you posted he was. I agree that he could play isolated if they are really that concerned. Easy to keep social distance even if they wanted to pair him with someone.

It’s now D-Day anniversary for those on EST.

I got to visit Normandy back in 1996, specifically Utah and Omaha beaches. Walking through the bombed out bunkers, seeing the wide open sands where thousands died, and something as simple as touching old barbed wire that still remained almost put me there.

None of it held a candle to seeing the American cemetery there and the countless rows of grave markers. That was one of the most sobering experiences of my life. 9,386 graves and another 1,557 names marked as missing, just in that one battle.

Because of witnessing the beaches and the graves first hand, this date will always be ingrained in my mind. It’s a great reminder to be forever thankful for those who serve or have served in our military, and especially for those who sacrificed it all. They were willing to lay down their lives in order to save others. That’s what this country is all about. I hope we never completely forget it.
Thank you for posting this. We must never forget.

Androids can do everything an iPhone can and more. Plus Samsung phones aren't made in China. So that is a plus.
More user friendly, more security, syncing between other apple products, being plugged into apps, etc that coworkers and friends use (FaceTime, iMessage, etc).
that’s all I have to say on the great debate. I’ve had this talk a hundred times on both sides of the fence, and through using both, I enjoy iPhones more. That’s all I got on it. Moving on...

I'm over 20. Working on one more promotion and you can't beat the health insurance benefits. With 3 kids still not out of high school, I will stick around and play Army for a while. Plus I greatly enjoy the people I work with right now. Good folks.

Tell your BIL thank you for serving his state and nation.
I am five years from getting benefits. I put in my 20. That healthcare is fantastic.

I hate it.

Why not just have him and his caddy play alone tomorrow.

He is vaccinated , it is outdoors and everyone else is vaccinated too.

I don’t understand the major overreaction.
If he has been vaccinated then it is more than likely a false positive....... he obviously has no signs or symptoms..... complete BS....

I went to the movies a couple of days ago..... no one wearing masks including some employees..... they stood a couple of feet from me and took my cash.... they weren’t allowed to touch my popcorn bucket..... filled it up in paper bags.... handed them to me to pour in my bucket.... people’s stupidity makes me laugh.

Ah. Yes. The pied piper of society.

She actually does good work for criminal justice reforms and helping people with ridiculous sentences get released from prison.
She also has a big butt and a sex tape.

People shouldn't look at her as a role model.

And I'm old fashioned. I still use a flip phone.

She also has a big butt and a sex tape.

People shouldn't look at her as a role model.

And I'm old fashioned. I still use a flip phone.
Joe rogan has a funny stand up bit about her.. saying that she is the most famous woman on the planet and how hard it would be to explain why she is to aliens visiting the planet.

More user friendly, more security, syncing between other apple products, being plugged into apps, etc that coworkers and friends use (FaceTime, iMessage, etc).
that’s all I have to say on the great debate. I’ve had this talk a hundred times on both sides of the fence, and through using both, I enjoy iPhones more. That’s all I got on it. Moving on...
iMessage is literally the only reason I still have an iPhone. Don’t want my group chats to go green lol if an iMessage app ever came out for Android I would switch in a heartbeat.

Serious question. Do you know if he took the vaccine? I do feel bad for him. Big lead and has to leave the tournament.

Edit: just saw you posted he was. I agree that he could play isolated if they are really that concerned. Easy to keep social distance even if they wanted to pair him with someone.
Bet it was either a false positive or he took J&J..that one is just about useless with all the variants now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back