Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel like this team building stuff is something that is absolutely essential right now given where we are. This is a program that is really down in the dumps and the coaches need to find a way to get the team to believe in and care for each other and hang together.

I hate that we’re staring another rebuild in the face and hoping for the best yet again, but I’ll be pulling for them.

I'll go with the 1:58 mark of Swan Lake - Hauser

Sounds like impending doom is stepping to the plate

😯😯😯 That is so me!!! If I would have had the time to think about it, I would have probably picked that! Love Hauser and Swan Lake. I am sitting here amazed that this and "Rocky Top" were picked. How do y'all know me so well???

Reactions: VOLSONLY
😯😯😯 That is so me!!! If I would have had the time to think about it, I would have probably picked that! Love Hauser and Swan Lake. I am sitting here amazed that this and "Rocky Top" were picked. How do y'all know me so well???
Check out the Planets Suite by Gustav Holst, in particular Mars and Jupiter. When you hear it keep in mind it was written around 1912-1914.

Priest’s retirement reminded me of this - one of his finest moments. I was hopping mad during this whole debacle of a game in 2017, but in retrospect you have to laugh. Just sitting here listening to this whole sequence on audio is downright hilarious, including the crescendo at 1:35.

Tim Priest was all of us here and every game.

Thank you for your service, Tim.

Natural%20Turkey%20Bacon_Front.png

its the bomb.

Center cut bacon (pork) and turkey bacon are equally good/bad for you. Guess which one tastes better? 🐷

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back