Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
10p5pa.jpg

Turkey Bacon is absolutely loaded with sodium and preservatives. Wish there was a way to make deer bacon. Ive never understood the hate for Venison.

Could have experimented with that as I nearly killed two of them with my truck yesterday when they darted out in front of me. We are overrun with them. Nuisances that need to become bacon.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Get off the phones rednecks!! Having to call for tickets. Stupid
because taking time to have a grad student design a web site or app for use at a multi million dollar Graduate Research Institution of which Athletics Program is in best conference in country, is asking too much.

Perhaps, perhaps we could have paid a small amount of money to third party vendor to handle it?

because taking time to have a grad student design a web site or app for use at a multi million dollar Graduate Research Institution of which Athletics Program is in best conference in country, is asking too much.

Perhaps, perhaps we could have paid a small amount of money to third party vendor to handle it?
Unreal, I want to be there Saturday night soooo bad, and this shiz

Reactions: Jackcrevol

They may be choosing not to do that to mitigate scalpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back