Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Center cut bacon (pork) and turkey bacon are equally good/bad for you. Guess which one tastes better? 🐷

iu

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time

Most useless song ever

It’s so terrible. How such a talented musician produced that dreck is beyond me.

I sometimes wonder if McCartney secretly hates Christmas and purposely saddled the holiday with that cursed track out of spite.

Feral pigs are a pain in the arse. They breed too quickly and overrun areas . No hunting season or limit on feral pigs in Texas…

I've read about people that pay to go up in helicopters and shoot them. Don't know if they just leave them or actually use the meat. Seems like a waste of good bacon to just leave them lay.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Accept the fact every time Pruitt is brought up Fulmer will be too…just like Hamilton is for Kiffin and Dooley you know it just kind of goes with the conversation

The room with those dead horses is closed in my mind. I wish that there was a way to quit opening it.

I have moved on to the present and the future. Look around, the sun is shining everywhere in VolNation. Every sports program is on the upswing!

Definitely don’t want to repeat our last decade in football. Learn from it, but don’t get stuck in it.

To quote a French philosopher:
Common sense is not so common.
Voltaire

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back