Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused and looking for clarity. Does anyone here have season tickets to Tennessee baseball? If so, can you tell me if there was a policy in place that allows you to buy up to 8 tickets for the Super Regional even if you only have two season tickets? This seems to be the main issue with the lack of tickets today. If there was a policy in place, then I would be less angry. However, if no such policy existed, then it makes me angry that UT is taking tickets away from the common fan that wants to watch our first Super Regional in 16 years.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
The room with those dead houses is closed in my mind. I wish that there was a way to quit opening it.

I have moved on to the present and the future. Look around, the sun is shining everywhere in VolNation. Every sports program is on the upswing!

Definitely don’t want to repeat our last decade in football. Learn from it, but don’t get stuck in it.

To quote a French philosopher:
Common sense is not so common.
Voltaire
Yep...... I’m even very excited about the football team..... Josh Heupel is the opposite of the way I felt about Dooley..... When Josh was first announced as the guy we were hiring.... I was pissed and disappointed..... After actually studying and reading about him..... I got excited and can’t wait to see what he does..... When Dooley was hired..... one reporter had me excited thinking we had hired a great up and coming coach..... after studying and reading about him.... I was like....... oh no..... this guy sucks.

I am confused and looking for clarity. Does anyone here have season tickets to Tennessee baseball? If so, can you tell me if there was a policy in place that allows you to buy up to 8 tickets for the Super Regional even if you only have two season tickets? This seems to be the main issue with the lack of tickets today. If there was a policy in place, then I would be less angry. However, if no such policy existed, then it makes me angry that UT is taking tickets away from the common fan that wants to watch our first Super Regional in 16 years.
Who do you think they would want to cater too? Fans that invested in the program all year long or fans that want in bc we are winning.

Who do you think they would want to cater too? Fans that invested in the program all year long or fans that want in bc we are winning.
I understand this point. I would be fine if It was something guaranteed with their season tickets. However, it seems like they are missing an opportunity to recruit more season ticket holders because they are giving away so many tickets.

I understand this point. I would be fine if It was something guaranteed with their season tickets. However, it seems like they are missing an opportunity to recruit more season ticket holders because they are giving away so many tickets.
I don’t know if it would have any more effect on future season tickets purchases than not being able to attend making a person wanting to buy them next year so they have guaranteed seats.

Reactions: almirUT
giving away????

They don't give tickets away to season ticket holders. If they allowed them to get a certain number for the Super Regional, I can guarantee that they most definitely paid for them and paid handsomely.

I've read about people that pay to go up in helicopters and shoot them. Don't know if they just leave them or actually use the meat. Seems like a waste of good bacon to just leave them lay.

They used to do that in AK with wolves. Its pretty much chickensh!t. Use the meat of GTFO. Farmer: "its a nuisance." = kill it.

Reactions: PA Vol
UT needs to build the Field of Dreams. Needs to be a 12-15 K ballpark. Lock up Tony V. Have fun. Win. We will come and the UTAD will make money. Much baseball talent in TN and the region. Makes for a fun family atmosphere as the weather warms in beautiful east TN.

Trust Heup in football. Support the program, buy the gear, go to the games. They will start winning and eventually get to an elite level. We have everything we need to get that done with the right leadership in the AD as well as HC. Heup is made from a different mold than Dools, Botch and Cornbread. He knows what to do.

Support Barnes and the basketball Vols. He/they are getting it done as a program. They will make a FF at some point relatively soon. Keeping signing the talent, get hot at the right time.

I've read about people that pay to go up in helicopters and shoot them. Don't know if they just leave them or actually use the meat. Seems like a waste of good bacon to just leave them lay.
While I don't like the method, those hogs causr millions of dollars in damages to crops and pastures. From what I understand they come back and collect them and donate them to needy people.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and Glitch
They used to do that in AK with wolves. Its pretty much chickensh!t. Use the meat of GTFO. Farmer: "its a nuisance." = kill it.

I agree. Lots of charities and soup kitchens would love some free or low cost pork products.

UT needs to build the Field of Dreams. Needs to be a 12-15 K ballpark. Lock up Tony V. Have fun. Win. We will come and the UTAD will make money. Much baseball talent in TN and the region. Makes for a fun family atmosphere as the weather warms in beautiful east TN.

Trust Heup in football. Support the program, buy the gear, go to the games. They will start winning and eventually get to an elite level. We have everything we need to get that done with the right leadership in the AD as well as HC. Heup is made from a different mold than Dools, Botch and Cornbread. He knows what to do.

Support Barnes and the basketball Vols. He/they are getting it done as a program. They will make a FF at some point relatively soon. Keeping signing the talent, get hot at the right time.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back