Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't like the method, those hogs causr millions of dollars in damages to crops and pastures. From what I understand they come back and collect them and donate them to needy people.

If they do come and collect the meat then I feel less bad about it. Feral pigs are a huge issue and shooting them from the air is probably much safer than being on the ground with them crazy sum bishes.

They don't give tickets away to season ticket holders. If they allowed them to get a certain number for the Super Regional, I can guarantee that they most definitely paid for them and paid handsomely.
But if they got 8 and need 4, they making cake.

If they do come and collect the meat then I feel less bad about it. Feral pigs are a huge issue and shooting them from the air is probably much safer than being on the ground with them crazy sum bishes.

It's a pu$$y move. If you don't have the balls to face them while holding a gun, then you don't deserver to kill them.

HS0Apjn.gif

Imagine changing turf to dirt and having a game inside Neyland. I know for a fact it would sell out.

It's really a win/win. They get rid of some nuisance pigs and get paid handsomely for it. The helicopter hunts are madly expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back