Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgrades also need to be to the outside of the stadium (river side). I didn't realize how awful it looked until I parked in G10 for TopGolf.
Also some painting needed inside, lots of peeled paint everywhere. That whole lower area (painted Brown) on river side needs redone. It’s a friggin dungeon down there.

LSU may be looking elsewhere now but after TV sweeps them they will want him.
I am hoping that considering the negative opinions that their retiring coach expressed regarding our teams' culture, that LSU AD would consider it disrespectful to his legacy to replace him with a coach he obviously does not care for.

Last edited:
The room with those dead houses is closed in my mind. I wish that there was a way to quit opening it.

I have moved on to the present and the future. Look around, the sun is shining everywhere in VolNation. Every sports program is on the upswing!

Definitely don’t want to repeat our last decade in football. Learn from it, but don’t get stuck in it.

To quote a French philosopher:
Common sense is not so common.
Voltaire
That’s true but it’s not like im bringing up these dead houses I was only commenting on a post about Pruitt..on a message board…about vol football…

AD White won the lottery by walking into a situation where no one cares about a sport, but he has a top coach that quickly showed his worth. There’s no way on earth he lets Tony walk.
Give us a product worth caring about? We’ll do it in spades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back