Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s done.
Not this year I don't think. Fulmer will suffer another year of bad football before he fires him without a hire in the balance. And who would thay be? I want Freeze and from all accounts, will not be hired in the SEC. Kiffin won't be hired by Fulmer. Campbell isn't coming here. Fickell is a maybe.
With that said, its all in my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong and they are waiting until Sunday and after early signing period. Maybe they have Freeze or someone locked up. Idk but just my rational thoughts

They can swing for those fences but those Midwest guys aren’t coming here.
No offense to anyone but I hope that's not "swinging for the fences". I would consider Gus, Freeze, and Kiffin "the fences". I believe Campbell and Fickell are pretty good coaches but they've not won in the SEC.

I agree they're both Big10/lifetime midwestern type coaches, especially Fickell. I could see Campbell as a potential winner in the SEC but I don't want him learning the conference on TN's dime.

We need an experienced SEC head coach. My preference is Gus, but if Freeze wants the job as much as it's being reported, then he's the obvious coach to get. (Before I get on the Kiffin Wagon, he'd have to hold a televised press conference and apologize to TN fans and the University..... and make me believe it. I think he's stirring up crap. He would burn us again in a heartbeat. Fool me once.....)

Reactions: volsfan_17
Not this year I don't think. Fulmer will suffer another year of bad football before he fires him without a hire in the balance. And who would thay be? I want Freeze and from all accounts, will not be hired in the SEC. Kiffin won't be hired by Fulmer. Campbell isn't coming here. Fickell is a maybe.
With that said, its all in my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong and they are waiting until Sunday and after early signing period. Maybe they have Freeze or someone locked up. Idk but just my rational thoughts
There’s too much smoke from outside credible media people and now all this public disfunction between him and boosters, coaches, and support staffers. It’s not something you can come back from. He’s genuinely disliked inside his own walls and he has no one but to blame but himself.

There’s too much smoke from outside credible media people and now all this public disfunction between him and boosters, coaches, and support staffers. It’s not something you can come back from. He’s genuinely disliked inside his own walls and he has no one but to blame but himself.
I don't doubt that. I don't think he wants to be here and hasn't all year. But that doesn't mean we are just going to give him 12 million to go away and another 8 to his staff. These things were likely there last off season (if you believe Atlanta vol) after firing a coach on field but yet got an extension.

Can someone please tell me how the administration has screwed Jeremy? Please? I’m totally lost
The dude has hired and fired at will and spends millions of dollars screwing with the staff. What have they not done?

He's just a loser trying to make excuses for his failures as a head coach

Reactions: volatil
Can someone please tell me how the administration has screwed Jeremy? Please? I’m totally lost
The dude has hired and fired at will and spends millions of dollars screwing with the staff. What have they not done?
They haven’t. That’s just stupid. Upped his support staff by like 30 staffers, hand picked his own head trainer for football, broke the bank for multiple coordinators, installed a brand new indoor field for him, upped recruiting budgets from butch, built a brand new football weight room, then restocked it with the weights fitz wanted (then he leaves Bc he hated Pruitt lol)...the list goes on and on. Pruitt had more “tools and support” here then lane, Dooley, and butch combined.

They haven’t. That’s just stupid. Upped his support staff by like 30 staffers, hand picked his own head trainer for football, broke the bank for multiple coordinators, installed a brand new indoor field for him, upped recruiting budgets from butch, built a brand new football weight room, then restocked it with the weights fitz wanted (then he leaves Bc he hated Pruitt lol)...the list goes on and on. Pruitt had more “tools and support” here then lane, Dooley, and butch combined.
all that to lose to ga st, byu, ark, uk, etc

That's what I don't like...it's like Freeze is the new Gruden.

At least Gruden's wife went to UT though. I don't think Freeze is really wanting UT as bad as the fans are wanting Freeze to want UT.

Reactions: Orange Maniac
So it’s a defense mechanism because he’s failing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back