Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Pruitt is dumb - I just don't think he is a big picture thinker. He's super knowledgeable and interested about whatever details are right in front of his face. He doesn't think in terms of long-term strategy or positioning, and isn't well-suited to be the leader of an organization.

Think this pretty much sums it up...

I believe IF the administration felt he was " a dead man walking" they would make a move and get rid of him. If the administration believed he was not the coach for the future they would get rid of him. If the administration felt he was a failure as the Tennessee head coach they would get rid of him.

If he is still coaching here in January then they don't believe any of what I put in the above paragraph.

Just trying to help everyone understand
-LWS

Interesting article Bob Stoops Now: Is The Former Oklahoma Coach Done Coaching?

As a matter of fact, Stoops has been linked to the Tennessee Volunteers over the past few weeks. The 2020 season has been so disappointing for Jeremy Pruitt’s squad that fans in Knoxville might just want him gone.

Tennessee hasn’t been a contender in a long time, but Stoops could quickly turn the program around. There wouldn’t be any concern as to how he’d fare in the SEC either since he spent three years with the Florida Gators.

Zach Ragan of A to Z Sports Nashvillebelieves the Volunteers should fire Pruitt if they can absolutely land Stoops. He’s the type of head coach that could turn around a program like Tennessee.”

As a matter of fact, Stoops has been linked to the Tennessee Volunteers over the past few weeks. The 2020 season has been so disappointing for Jeremy Pruitt’s squad that fans in Knoxville might just want him gone.

Tennessee hasn’t been a contender in a long time, but Stoops could quickly turn the program around. There wouldn’t be any concern as to how he’d fare in the SEC either since he spent three years with the Florida Gators.

Zach Ragan of A to Z Sports Nashvillebelieves the Volunteers should fire Pruitt if they can absolutely land Stoops. He’s the type of head coach that could turn around a program like Tennessee.”
Would have to nail the OC hire.

I could type the same thing. Maybe I should start posting vague posts and pretending to be an insider.

Have these guys actually been right about anything before?

I'd like proof instead of just a "Yes".
He actually does have good info majority of time. Pretty close to Fulmer I believe.

Lane Kiffin is telling some that if our job opens he wants it. We can literally choose him or Freeze.

Please just do it UT.
So, that’s like the pimply faced teenaged boy being told he can take either Miss Brazil or Miss Venezuela to prom. But, he is such a stupid dork that he is too stupid and shy to ask either one that he ends up going with his sister.

Zach knows nothing
Trying to get clicks

We at least have to admire that we are going about this the right way so we don’t end up like Auburn. Lock someone up then make the move.
Seems kind of presumptuous, given our history, to make that assumption.

I wouldn't put it past the Haslams/our boosters for one second to can Pruitt with no earthly idea who they'd like to replace him with. Or for us to can Pruitt with about 5 different factions all having their own idea, and refusing to compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back