Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray UGA dropping big bombs live. Said big news coming out for Tennessee. When asked if it were illegal things, stated about as illegal as illegal gets.

Signing day eve has had some news as Tennessee prepares to sign some 16-20 prospects tomorrow.

There are 8 mid-term enrollees: Tiyon Evans, Christian Charles, Miles Campbell, Aaron Willis, Kaidon Salter, Walker Merrill, Jaylen Wright and Isaac Washington. Washington is not signing until Friday. Remember Wednesday is just the start of the signing period.

We expect the Vols to also get signatures from Amari McNeill, William Griffin-Parker, J’Marion Gooch, Trinity Bell, Kaemen Marley, KaTron Evans, Cody Brown, De’Shawn Rucker and Julian Nixon.

Tennessee and Elijah Howard and Edwin White parted ways on Tuesday.

There’s been back and forth on Roc Taylor as well. It would not be a surprise if the two went in different directions. There seems to be some uncertainty with Colby Smith as well.

What does Dylan Brooks do? Does he do anything after reportedly deciding to not sign until February. Brooks is a huge priority for the Vols and Tennessee spent a lot of time on the phone with him on Tuesday.

Tennessee is a possibility for Byron Young as the Vols would like to add the edge rusher. The Vols are a finalist for former commitment Terrence Lewis as well. Lewis however is not making his final decision known till January but he is expected to sign sometime this week.
-AP

I don't know if you have heard some of these things that has been said about the vaccination but I have heard some of the craziest things. One is that it will erase your DNA. Another one was that it has a protein that will sterilize women. Personally I don't believe any of those but where can I find info about what is in the shot? They are in that age group that needs to get the shot and would like to give them that info. Thank you.

Don’t forget about the turn into a zombie after getting the vaccine side effect.
Big cover up. Apocalypse headed this way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back