Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The staff always planned to cull the class to allow transfers and late adds after ESD. Guys not being allowed to sign early know where they stand, and some are choosing to secure a spot elsewhere. Some are sticking for now. The earlier highly-rated decommitments were something entirely different.

That settles it. Pruitt isn’t going anywhere
Lol. He’s gone. They still have to sign the best players possible and get through ESD. Auburn doing it early like idiots gives us Lewis back. The ones we’ve lost are not big losses. Hate it for them though. If we sign 16-20 listed by adding Lewis and Young on top of what we have, that’s a prettt good start to signing day. RB - check TE - check QB - check LB - check. Still some holes but a good start.

Don’t forget about the turn into a zombie after getting the vaccine side effect.
Big cover up. Apocalypse headed this way...

I told them they need to stop listening to whoever is putting that crap out there. Thanks for responding and yes I am getting it as soon as its available.

The staff always planned to cull the class to allow transfers and late adds after ESD. Guys not being allowed to sign early know where they stand, and some are choosing to secure a spot elsewhere. Some are sticking for now. The earlier highly-rated decommitments were something entirely different.
I would guess Lewis, McGhee, and Wolfe were all ones they wanted to keep. Possible we get Lewis back. Losing McGhee sucks donkey balls. I'm not really all that torn up over Wolfe, but guess I can understand why some are.

What’s the deal with Brooks?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I would guess Lewis, McGhee, and Wolfe were all ones they wanted to keep. Possible we get Lewis back. Losing McGhee sucks donkey balls. I'm not really all that torn up over Wolfe, but guess I can understand why some are.

Yea losing McGhee hurts. Hopefully we can get Lewis back in this class.

Right. Those three dropped us. We tried to get them back, but Lewis is our best shot.

On AP’s post, he says 16-20 signed. EE is 8 plus expected is 17. Plus Young and Lewis that’s 19. Who could be 20 if Brooks is signing in February?
He said he thinks Brooks might sign because of his conversation with Fulmer. He wants to play for Pruitt. It can only be assumed that Fulmer told him Pruitt isn’t leaving

With this one time transfer, players are having high school coaches contact college coaches to see if a spot is available. This is about to be crazy. As usually NCAA ones not think this through

He said he thinks Brooks might sign because of his conversation with Fulmer. He wants to play for Pruitt. It can only be assumed that Fulmer told him Pruitt isn’t leaving
Let's just have two head coaches. Pruitt can coach the defense, and we'll hire someone else to coach offense. Co-head coaches.

Reactions: appyvol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back