Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he thinks Brooks might sign because of his conversation with Fulmer. He wants to play for Pruitt. It can only be assumed that Fulmer told him Pruitt isn’t leaving
Fulmer can easily be telling recruits that he is not firing Pruitt, and he’s not lying. However, after Saturday, there could be a statement that Jeremy and I sat down and mutually agreed it was best to part ways. Or, Pruitt could get fired and it’s really not Fulmer’s decision but a decision made higher up, so Fulmer wasn’t lying telling Brooks that.

Fulmer can easily be telling recruits that he is not firing Pruitt, and he’s not lying. However, after Saturday, there could be a statement that Jeremy and I sat down and mutually agreed it was best to part ways. Or, Pruitt could get fired and it’s really not Fulmer’s decision but a decision made higher up, so Fulmer wasn’t lying telling Brooks that.
And Fulmer resigns with his newly minted extension....almost like it was planned.

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol
Yeah, the last thing you do is tell a bunch of 17 year olds you’re firing your coach.

Just read through the hurricane from last night. What I take, trying to apply logic, is that that Boyd has snatched the remote from Fulmer’s hand that big money is getting involved and possibly flying in today for a meeting to discuss the future. I doubt much is decided past that, at this point, but I would guess that a loss Saturday could be the stage for firing, if that is decided to be a possibility. I’m sure Sexton is a busy busy man this week.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Just read through the hurricane from last night. What I take, trying to apply logic, is that that Boyd has snatched the remote from Fulmer’s hand that big money is getting involved and possibly flying in today for a meeting to discuss the future. I doubt much is decided past that, at this point, but I would guess that a loss Saturday could be the stage for firing, if that is decided to be a possibility. I’m sure Sexton is a busy busy man this week.

Basically nobody really knows anything so a bunch of crap gets made up. And the everyone repeats it as fact, meanwhile nothing is actually happening.

It’s like nobody has been paying attention to how by my university is at this for the last 50 years

Basically nobody really knows anything so a bunch of crap gets made up. And the everyone repeats it as fact, meanwhile nothing is actually happening.

It’s like nobody has been paying attention to how by my university is at this for the last 50 years
I think people know things, purposefully post cryptic messages, then let the board run with the information and blow it out of proportion. DP and Larry are the only ones that seem to just pass along the info that they can.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back