Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s such a bad look on the program when you’ve got men coming in with the understanding that he might not be there. Smh.
I think this is where the one time transfer allows for kids to follow through on their original decision after going through the process and if it doesn’t work out then they can look elsewhere.

Mostly positive comments from our solid commits saying how much they like the staff, but they’re coming to UT regardless of the outcome. Colby Smith said he would reconsider his decision if Pruitt is fired.

Thought you guys would love this, though.
Hell yes!!!

On that, we agree...and likely is the reason Freeze hasn’t been seriously considered for Auburn with them already sniffing around Pearl. You’re right that Butch received 5. Maybe it’s just coaching search fatigue on my part. I was a senior at UT when Kiffin came and went, so my entire post-undergraduate life has felt like one big repetitive coaching search. When each coaching search starts to get heated up, the same toxic things are said about the old guy, and there’s some mythical new coach everyone is dead set on being the person to fix it. It just gets old.
And we never get the guy who can fix it. It’s always a search engine coach or completely unproven guy.

Talking about a coach being potentially fired who has recruited you so long. How is that a good thing?
It’s the obvious situation. Do you think these kids live under a rock and don’t see the news? You should be happy that they are saying they love our University and not just stuck to a coach. That is what is most important. UT will give them so much after football too.

Reactions: FiremedicVOL127
Tell me who yalls favorites in this class are and why
Brooks. Hugh position of need

Willis, LB with speed

Evans and Brown, the running backs we’ve been missing

Campbell, dude looks like a real playmaker at TE

Salter, mobile QB, will be a nice follow to what Bailey does here

It’s the obvious situation. Do you think these kids live under a rock and don’t see the news? You should be happy that they are saying they love our University and not just stuck to a coach. That is what is most important. UT will give them so much after football too.

I’m not arguing that. Noting is better than getting a degree. You really think keeping that on the brain is a good thing? When most kids worth their salt transfer these days when the school does something they don’t like?

I’m not arguing that. Noting is better than getting a degree. You really think keeping that on the brain is a good thing? When most kids worth their salt transfer these days when the school does something they don’t like?
And yet here they are saying there may be a change and they are solid. So why are you freaking out? It means they want to be here and make UT great again.

Y'all can see where this is going? Pruitt gets next year. He beats all of the OOC games and wins 3 conference games (you pick). Gets blown out by the big three. Gets to 6-6 and goes to the weed eater bowl. Touts progress and gets year 5.
Naw. He gone. Still has to sign the best class possible since he is getting paid handsomely to do his job.

If you think this is good then you probably need to explain it to yourself.
Smh

The recruits are going into their decision with complete information. They are making their decision KNOWING there might be a change rather than assuming Pruitt is safe and feeling tricked. Yes it is good. It means there is transparency to the recruit. They know this PRIOR to signing. Would you prefer they think Pruitt returns and then Sunday hits and he's fired?

Y'all can see where this is going? Pruitt gets next year. He beats all of the OOC games and wins 3 conference games (you pick). Gets blown out by the big three. Gets to 6-6 and goes to the weed eater bowl. Touts progress and gets year 5.
But insiders said that its possible that Pruitt is fired because some folks don't like him. Gtfo. Boosters at Auburn didn't like Gus last year but he got another year. Pruitt will be here at least next year.

Reactions: beneVOLence

noooooooooooooooo

If he is back, ill literally pay people to not go next year. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back