Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikings went off the rails after Ragnar died. Much prefer the Last Kingdom. But I’ll watch no doubt!

Yeah I feel that, great actor. I continued to watch because I like Ivar's actor a lot as well.

Seen Last Kingdom, I enjoy it quite a lot. Wish I knew when the next season was lol.

inVol be like
View attachment 330949
(Unless it was 10 days after being baited)
Technical loophole: hunting outside of the 250yd radius, shooting deer going to and from the bait (i.e. middle of a large field). But I wouldn't condone.

Legal to bait in MS though (at least for now). I think Alabama allows as well.

We are getting baited as Vol fans. We are going to get steam rolled on Saturday and then again on Sunday when Fulmer endorses Pruitt by saying Covid just kept us from having the year we thought we could have.
Yep. That will be one of several reasons he gives before he gives all the positives. Whatever they are.

If auburn is legit going to hire Steele that doesn’t give me a ton of confidence we would hire much better. That’s a really good job and in good recruiting area. If we are willing to hire freeze then it’s all good....but if we aren’t then I do worry as I’m not really going to be that excited by a Napier type hire of that nature.
I would be. Napier is way better than Pruitt.

So Arkansas State seems to hover around 90th in recruiting. Will be interesting to see if Butch Jones can improve that for them.

Apparently they are in a great location for recruiting and have facilities to rival Power 5 schools. I also think Major Applewhite as the OC will have them exciting to watch offensively.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back