Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw that, if u want to harvest an animal on your property do it however u want. Just harvest it in a manner God intended, quick and without wasting any of it
Easy to say until a game warden steps out and takes your gun, boat and truck like they did my uncle after they found a corn feeder on his property and he took a nice buck over it.

Tennessee head coach Jeremy Pruitt has an obvious call to make ASAP
Jim Chaney isn’t getting it done as the Vols’ offensive coordinator. I don’t know what the deal is, but the marriage between him and Pruitt simply isn’t working.

That’s why I think Pruitt needs to be on the phone calling up Malzahn and begging him to come to Tennessee to call plays for the Vols in 2021.

Malzahn has a bright offensive mind. And like Pruitt, he comes from the high school ranks.

It was found that the Baltimore Ravens had at least 4 unique strains in their practice facility during their outbreak a couple of weeks ago.

The ravens report brought my attention to this fact as well. I found this article interesting. They state there's not much variation in the strains but the ravens said 1 of the 4 was highly contagious.

The six strains of SARS-CoV-2

No, that isn't what I said at all. I've watched HB play since he was in 7th grade and I've always liked him, as a player and a person. He's talented, and he should have been playing all year. JT should have been brought along last year.

But we need to recruit behind HB and JT. Otherwise, we could be down to a two-QB room next year, and Shrout could graduate early. It would be disastrous not to bring in a top QB to develop. Bringing him in doesn't mean he's starting-- and the competition will be good for them all.
I get that and I acknowledged you didn’t mean it that way but it’s so obvious this staff isn’t going to give him his fair shot.

Kiffin had NFL players all over the field that year. While people discuss overachieving with the Sullens twins, he also had Chris Scott and seniors in McClendon and Richard on the OL with a young Douglas.

Dan Williams, Berry, Bryce Brown, Hardesty, Denarius Moore, Luke Stocker, and Austin Johnson were either drafted or several had good careers in the NFL. Not a deep team but had talent.
Checking to see if that fits my narrative.......ok I am back and that appears to be factual but I choose not to accept any of that. Good day sir.

Reactions: rjd970
I live near AState. Great facilities and no coach has ever taken advantage of Memphis being so close. Big problem is HS football in Arkansas has no prospects. Only a handful of FBS prospects in the whole state.

Exactly. Even back in my day back in the 70's the best recruits generally came out of the St. Louis area. Could not get the good ones away from Tiger High in the Memphis area. Picked up the better ones that the Hogs didn't take in-state. Filled in the rest of the spots from all over.

Facilities and academic programs really are strong for a school at that level. Maybe Botch can use resiliency to play complimentary football and make them champions of life.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
No, that isn't what I said at all. I've watched HB play since he was in 7th grade and I've always liked him, as a player and a person. He's talented, and he should have been playing all year. JT should have been brought along last year.

But we need to recruit behind HB and JT. Otherwise, we could be down to a two-QB room next year, and Shrout could graduate early. It would be disastrous not to bring in a top QB to develop. Bringing him in doesn't mean he's starting-- and the competition will be good for them all.

I’m pissed this staff isn’t making Horn a priority over Ty..that’s another Snafu that will bite them in the A$$

Different 'strains' is not quite correct as strains imply a different action on people. There were 2 strains of smallpox, one very deadly and one less so.

There are different genotypes. Viruses mutate rapidly which means we can track their lineage and see them as genetically distinct even though these mutations very rarely have a meaningful impact on how the virus acts.

The accumulation of many mutations overtime against a selective pressure will obviously result in change but there is no reason to think the different genotypes have different effect on people.

Its mostly used to fearmonger

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back