Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing of this ESD with one beat down remaining really hurts Pruitt. If the season was over, a decent class today would help take the stench of the season away a little. As it stands, we'll get a decent class and then the VOLs will get embarrassed on Saturday and the recruiting class will be all but forgotten.
but we play basket ball Saturday night.....

Here's my "JMO" post..... 3 years ago we had trouble getting someone to come coach a roster that had little talent and a bad attitude. Our roster is much better now when considering both talent and attitude. IF CJP is kept he should make it better through discipline if nothing else. He will have served his purpose either way. The next coach hired will probably be someone that will field an offense that scores a lot of points to get fans back on board. If he can't compete at a high enough level to keep fans then another coach will be hired to compete for championships. We wanted to skip a couple of steps. Would have been nice. Think I could have tolerated this year a whole lot better if the young ones would have played more.

Agree. Based on what I saw out of him in HS before his injured senior season, Hodge should be a LB. The roster has enough at RB anyway, especially with Evans signing and Beckwith's emergence (if he stays).
Gray
Beckwith
Evans
Brown
Small

That is an awesome runningback room. At least on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back