Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the “not hire because Freeze is a Christian” angle is a total red herring to outage people and put more people in the Freeze corner.

I say this as both a Christian and Freeze supporter
The hookers and the cheating are probably reason number 1.

But then again. We live in an insane culture where vices are celebrated and virtues are frowned upon, and universities are near the center of that culture.

I doubt his Christian faith is the primary turn off but I wouldn't be shocked to find out it was true either.

Different 'strains' is not quite correct as strains imply a different action on people. There were 2 strains of smallpox, one very deadly and one less so.

There are different genotypes. Viruses mutate rapidly which means we can track their lineage and see them as genetically distinct even though these mutations very rarely have a meaningful impact on how the virus acts.

The accumulation of many mutations overtime against a selective pressure will obviously result in change but there is no reason to think the different genotypes have different effect on people.

Its mostly used to fearmonger
Like for the “fearmonger” reference. Lot of that going on these days.

Different 'strains' is not quite correct as strains imply a different action on people. There were 2 strains of smallpox, one very deadly and one less so.

There are different genotypes. Viruses mutate rapidly which means we can track their lineage and see them as genetically distinct even though these mutations very rarely have a meaningful impact on how the virus acts.

The accumulation of many mutations overtime against a selective pressure will obviously result in change but there is no reason to think the different genotypes have different effect on people.

Its mostly used to fearmonger
Thanks for clarifying.

The timing of this ESD with one beat down remaining really hurts Pruitt. If the season was over, a decent class today would help take the stench of the season away a little. As it stands, we'll get a decent class and then the VOLs will get embarrassed on Saturday and the recruiting class will be all but forgotten.

Class is pretty flat. Doesn't really get us any closer to the big 3. Also we are about to have too many guys at RB. Wouldn't surprise me to see some transfers there
I think we’re close enough to where if we had a good coach and we played them 10 times i think i would comfortable say we win 4 Vs UGA/UF and 2 vs bama.

The timing of this ESD with one beat down remaining really hurts Pruitt. If the season was over, a decent class today would help take the stench of the season away a little. As it stands, we'll get a decent class and then the VOLs will get embarrassed on Saturday and the recruiting class will be all but forgotten.
And if Pruitt is still the coach, late signing day will have a stench of its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back