Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You positing a 'wrong' gif doesn't change reality. Two other SEC jobs opened and he didn't get a sniff 🤷 Oh, yes that's right he refused to interview because he told them he is waiting on UT job 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I guess you're correct. South Carolina went out and hired a no name assistant instead of hiring a proven SEC winner because they chose too. lmfao

We aren't close enough yet. We lack talent on defense. Can't compete until we fix that.
if we had a quarter back, our defense would probably fare a tad better than it has at times.

i'm assuming you mean 'compete' as compete for championships and i agree with you there.

but we could go from abysmal, to 'pretty good' in a hurry if we had just 'good' QB play. not great. not outstanding. not all American or all conf. just give me "good" QB play, and i think the whole out look on this program is a lot different.

(just a statement on that post, not a referendum on coaches)

You're going to see lots of teams doing this, players are done and burned out. The CFP 4 team system has ruined College Football
I don't understand how a 4-team playoff ruined the bowls. I don't remember guys mailing it in like this in the BCS era. Why weren't guys saying "Eh, we aren't playing for the title, who cares about the Orange Bowl?"

Class is pretty flat. Doesn't really get us any closer to the big 3. Also we are about to have too many guys at RB. Wouldn't surprise me to see some transfers there
Can't worry about winning one of the big 3 with a loser like Pruitt. 8-4 is where we need to be. This class is still good enough for that with just a decent coach, but again, we lack that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back