Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hilarious people seriously think the USCjr AD went out and hired Shane Beamer over Hugh Freeze because they wanted to. They either got denied by Hugh, denied by the SEC, or they have the most incompetent AD in America.
We know it's not option 3, because that's us. Has been the last 15 years running.

We're going to hang our hat on a FCS QB?

I'm starting to think shutting down the program for a year might make sense.
No. Our hat is hung on a 5 star QB from Marietta, GA and an elite 11 4 star QB from Texas. This could will be a nice third option though behind those two.

Texas too. I have a relative in Texas and he said if they couldn't use feeders, they'd never see deer, at least not shooter bucks.
Pretty much this, at least in South Texas. It's either use a feeder or plant a field of oats and hope the hogs don't rip it up too bad before deer season starts.

Tea noob here outside of sleepy time teas.

Is black tea pretty drinkable? Looking for something light and drinkable to replace coffee, but more natural than energy shots. Preferrably with some peripheral health benefits.
i drink green tea every morning instead of coffee. Definitely less of a kick but it perks me up enough to start the day. You can get a good variety of flavors too. I drink a lot of mint or peach flavored green tea, personally.

Because they’re bad. They got great recruiting reps from coaching a bama lol
If you’ve ever watched Pruitt in a coaches clinic video, you’re so far off base on that it’s ridiculous. I think the whole having to be a head coach gig is just overloading his plate. I don’t think he was truly cut out to be that ceo type

Ray also called Evans to Ga a 2nd time and I bet you think he really got Cade eligible also. Ray is satire. I think pretty much everybody knew Mims would end up ay Ga. If anybody takes Ray serious needs to find a new hobby.

No, I don’t actually I think he’s a goof who has no team, no sense, and no connections.

i drink green tea every morning instead of coffee. Definitely less of a kick but it perks me up enough to start the day. You can get a good variety of flavors too. I drink a lot of mint or peach flavored green tea, personally.
tea? this is me about 2 hours ago....well it would be if it was a white dude in his 40's, that's less overweight than he used to be....that is.
200.gif

Zappe had a really good QB coach. He was the same guy that helped develop Mahommes at TX Tech. His QB coach went to WKU so I would guess he goes there.

Ray UGA is the most hated insider in the SEC. The attempts to silence and discredit him will not prevail. AV does not have the sources that Ray UGA has and never will.
I just had a brain aneurysm reading this. I didn’t think this level of stupid was possible but here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back