Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame and penalize the fans for awful officiating, an ******* opposing coach, 10+ years of getting **** on
No Danny white should condemn what happened and turn on the SEC big time

Well how exactly do you punish the SEC or officials? Come on they did exactly what they have always done. The fans cost the program more than another ****** officiating job.

Jackson Lampley was a four star.

Otherwise- yeah.

But signing guys like Nimrod and Kaleb Perry and Brian Grant ain’t gonna turn things around either.
If you haven't figured out by now that Lampley is not a 4* quality player...then you probably will not understand any rebuttal I make.

Lane Kiffin inspired the behavior when he ran his mouth earlier in the week about our fan base.The fan base doesn’t need to be punished. I wasn’t there but I’m glad they showed some passion.

Passion isn’t destruction and littering of our OWN ****ING FIELD! We literally made more work & headache for the folks we’re passionate about.

Lane & Ole Miss just leave with a W and all the backlash they could have gotten for faking injuries or bad officials is now on us for our fans behavior.

High School recruits don't have the same mindset as Pete Thamel. I don't understand the idea that they will be turned off by the end of the game trash throwing. Last night was probably one of the craziest atmospheres these recruits have ever seen.
Exactly. Most of the recruits, if they stayed the whole time, will think it was awesome and the fans know how to have a good time (but with hipper language)

Can't believe some are trying to excuse some of the fans behavior last night by saying the refs were bad or Lane Kidding ran his mouth early in the week. Neither of those things are justification for throwing stuff onto the field, especially when our own cheerleaders and band were in the line of fire. Just stupid and childish behavior.

It's amazing it hasn't been addressed already. It's a simple fix imo. Just implement a rule where if a defensive player gets hurt, he has to miss the rest of the current possession and the following possession.
I agree totally !!!! Players are told even if they just get "dinged" to go down instead of making it off the field so the clock stops and they can change personnel. Smart tactic but it takes away from the game. If a player is hurt to the point he can't make it off the field on his own he should not be able to play for at least two possessions.

Exactly. Most of the recruits, if they stayed the whole time, will think it was awesome and the fans know how to have a good time (but with hipper language)

I think we overestimate how much anyone will care about this, outside of the 2 fanbases.

I just don’t think it’s a story that will survive more than a week. I mean, that’s 2 NFL and 1 college football news-cycles from now.

There’s a crew in the FF, bless their souls, who is adamant he didn’t make it to the 40. What’s the pulse of this crew. I thought his torso landed on the 40

Can't believe some are trying to excuse some of the fans behavior last night by saying the refs were bad or Lane Kidding ran his mouth early in the week. Neither of those things are justification for throwing stuff onto the field, especially when our own cheerleaders and band were in the line of fire. Just stupid.

I can’t stand reading crap like this. They did the exact same thing in basketball and no one clutched their pearls. You poke a drunk and rowdy crowd you get what you get. Not saying it’s right I’m just saying a lot of schools would have done something similar. Those calls were horrendous, fix the officiating, fix that cocky b**** Kiffin from faking injuries and trolling or you get what you get.

💯

The throwing trash is embarrassing and shouldn’t happen, not arguing against any of that, but I’ll be damned if I give two ***** what ANY media members say after this game. After the constant cheap shot remarks that the media has thrown UTs way over the last decade plus, I’ll gladly play the villain and raise my middle finger towards any of those douchebags.

Tennessee would make a lot of money if they stood up to the SEC and called them out on the horrible officiating.

UT sends a list after every game. Nobody pretends that it's effective. Just like nobody pretends that officiating is a problem, selective policing of issues is unfair or the SEC makes decisions based on anything other than protecting teams that can benefit the conference most. Sankey shows his mettle with out-of-favor teams and the fact that it's Tennessee-Alabama week-- which Bama has made homecoming this year-- is just more fuel for the narrative.

This guarantees Saban will weigh in and the pile-on will grow all week. And UT will respond like UT does.

Passion isn’t destruction and littering of our OWN ****ING FIELD! We literally made more work & headache for the folks we’re passionate about.

Lane & Ole Miss just leave with a W and all the backlash they could have gotten for faking injuries or bad officials is now on us for our fans behavior.
I guess we can agree to disagree .

Reactions: #1GatorHater
I have so so many mixed emotions today
Agreed we should feel good about the game, we went toe to toe with the 13th ranked team in the country and held them to 7 pints in the seconds half. Offense had success at times with a MASH unit o-line and our best player out (Evans) and had a chance to win at the end… but all of that is overshadowed by a select group of pathetic fans.

Reactions: Hardy and Newman
There’s a crew in the FF, bless their souls, who is adamant he didn’t make it to the 40. What’s the pulse of this crew. I thought his torso landed on the 40
By time his knees actually hit the ground the 40 yardline was at Warrens waist. If the ball was closer to his stomach than chest it was still over the line.

UT sends a list after every game. Nobody pretends that it's effective. Just like nobody pretends that officiating is a problem, selective policing of issues is unfair or the SEC makes decisions based on anything other than protecting teams that can benefit the conference most. Sankey shows his mettle with out-of-favor teams and the fact that it's Tennessee-Alabama week-- which Bama has made homecoming this year-- is just more fuel for the narrative.

This guarantees Saban will weigh in and the pile-on will grow all week. And UT will respond like UT does.
So White is just like every other AD we've had since this started and will lie on his back to show his submission. Got it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back