Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the correct take.

If our fans should be pissed about anything, it’s that the trash throwers:

1. could have taken our team’s focus off a game they still had a chance to win (credit to the team - that didn’t happen);

2. allowed the league to shift focus from their atrocious officiating to our fan misbehavior.

While I agree, our idiot fans have made the officiating impossible to focus on about last night.
When has the conference ever addressed poor officiating? Why do you act like fans being dumb is what is preventing the conference from addressing their multiple years of bad officiating?

Thanks to those of you posting vids of other fans throwing things also. It's good to be reminded that not an uncommon thing and we aren't the only ones.

On the other hand, it's still not right. And whenever the other fans do it, we criticize it, call it classless, etc. I most recently remember when it happened at usce. We were all over it. I'm sure their fans also felt they were justified in doing it. So now we're ok in doing the same thing we criticize others for doing?

Thanks to those of you posting vids of other fans throwing things also. It's good to be reminded that not an uncommon thing and we aren't the only ones.

On the other hand, it's still not right. And whenever the other fans do it, we criticize it, call it classless, etc. I most recently remember when it happened at usce. We were all over it. I'm sure their fans also felt they were justified in doing it. So now we're ok in doing the same thing we criticize others for doing?
1634488967913.gif

When has the conference ever addressed poor officiating? Why do you act like fans being dumb is what is preventing the conference from addressing their multiple years of bad officiating?
I didn't say that they would address it, but you completely change any potential talking points by acting like idiots and throwing **** at players. Using your argument, how does throwing **** on the field at players and staff make them address the poor officiating?

Danny White needs to clean this trash throwing element up so it doesn't happen again. He also needs to press the league on the flops and the whistle that never was.

Danny White needs to clean this trash throwing element up so it doesn't happen again. He also needs to press the league on the flops and the whistle that never was.

He will. Problem is the league will only take action against the trash throwers.

Hell of a game last night….anything that happened before sissy Milton stepped out of bounds is still a blurr given the lateness for this ole fart. Is it to soon to start “don’t give a damn about whole state of alabama”

Reactions: hooter vol

SEC refs are a joke. Pick any game in the SEC and you will see these types of calls every game. SEC created this mess. All the throwing objects was directed at the refs not Lane or Ole miss imo. Was it uncalled for ? yes but these refs were screwing Tn every chance and the fans knew it. Heup could not get an explanation on marking the ball on the field several times.

I didn't say that they would address it, but you completely change any potential talking points by acting like idiots and throwing **** at players. Using your argument, how does throwing **** on the field at players and staff make them address the poor officiating?
LOL you're not very good at identifying my argument if you think you just used my argument. My point was you and people like you keep saying if fans hadn't thrown stuff, there's a chance the poor officiating would be addressed. But the dozens of games with poor officiating and no trash thrown haven't had the poor officiating addressed, so why would you think that the throwing of trash is why the poor officiating won't be addressed?

Reactions: jlawso21
SEC refs are a joke. Pick any game in the SEC and you will see these types of calls every game. SEC created this mess. All the throwing objects was directed at the refs not Lane or Ole miss imo. Was it uncalled for ? yes but these refs were screwing Tn every chance and the fans knew it. Heup could not get an explanation on marking the ball on the field several times.
Oh that golf ball was meant for Lane lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back