Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Corall is still running wild in Knoxville on 3rd down somewhere

2) Best effort I've seen in years

3) Cade, Cooper, and Tiyon being out lost us the game, straight up.

4) If Hooker is out a long time I'm not sure we win 6 games

5) We are playing better than we should with a very average roster
That's as close to optimism as you will get from cat!!!

1) Corall is still running wild in Knoxville on 3rd down somewhere

2) Best effort I've seen in years

3) Cade, Cooper, and Tiyon being out lost us the game, straight up.

4) If Hooker is out a long time I'm not sure we win 6 games

5) We are playing better than we should with a very average roster
Very well said Cat

Bailey needs all the game reps he can get. Bama is a loss no matter what so let him get a rhythm and reps. You don’t want his first game action against Kentucky. If I am a player, I am not riding and putting my a** on the line for Milton. You can tell he is scared of contact and doesn’t play to win. I’m not going to war with a loser.
If Bailey plays against Bama then that's the only game action he will see all year. Because he will be in the tent beside Hooker for the rest of the year.

People are dreaming if they think the piss poor officiating was ever going to be a focus anyway. Nothing ever comes of the egregious officiating in college football.
Still not an excuse to do that type of ****. I know you have a different opinion on it, but since we decided to act like that it's just going to be spun the way it is right now. Understand why people are pissed......hell I'm pissed, but better ways to handle this than what was decided last night. JMO

Reactions: OrangenSC
Just imagine what Heupel could do with a guy like Corral

We need to hope he is recruiting his guy that he can really build around.
Is Corral that great? It’s really hard to tell with this system…. Besides having more/better designed runs…. He didn’t really outplay hooker.

There’s a crew in the FF, bless their souls, who is adamant he didn’t make it to the 40. What’s the pulse of this crew. I thought his torso landed on the 40

Honestly I don’t think he made the First down. I think that was a good call and review. For some reason he stretched out his right hand instead of the hand carrying the ball his left hand.

However, even after that call we got a stop and had a chance to score and Milton ran out of bounds. Again, Milton should not play again. I don’t care how long he was on the bench, with the last play of the game with 3 seconds left you have to put that ball in the endzone. Period.

Honestly I don’t think he made the First down. I think that was a good call and review. For some reason he stretched out his right hand instead of the hand carrying the ball his left hand.

However, even after that call we got a stop and had a chance to score and Milton ran out of bounds. Again, Milton should not play again. I don’t care how long he was on the bench, with the last play of the game with 3 seconds left you have to put that ball in the endzone. Period.
As AP said, it was one the dumbest plays ever made

I want to see Danny White fighting for our program, him calling the opposing team to congratulate them and apologize for the fans throwing trash is not fighting for the team
Spoken like someone that is on the sidelines and has zero repercussions (nor is thinking about the big picture for the program). This guy has to actually act like an adult and do his job with co-workers, such as other ADs and the commish.

When you get upset at work, do you just flip them all the bird and throw a tantrum? I bet you don't. And if you did...what good does that do?

Don't get why anyone thinks throwing a tantrum will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back