Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cedric Tillman:

how many millions has that guy earned the last few weeks?

Bama - 152 yds, TD
Georgia - 200 yds, TD

Unreal
Wish we had two of him, and a better OL...and I wish our top RBs could stay healthy.

I don't think the "moment was too big" for Hooker, but I do think he was pressing too hard. He will only get better and more comfortable.

Have you seen the tape that was released by a Texas player on their bus after their last game? I think it was Bo Davis talking and he ripped their players a new a$$ hole. He called them MF's and said a bunch of them should just enter the portal and get the F off the bus. He was wound up because the players were laughing and cutting up after they just had their a$$ handed to them.
To his credit, his head coach backed him up and said he wished everyone had that kind of passion :):). You have to look it up because it's a classic :cool::cool:

Reminds me of that scene in Moneyball where Billy Beane rips his team after a loss.

Just trying to be real. Im frustrated AF. I once again am not impressed with what Kirby has built, but frustrated AF TN doesnt have the talent to beat him.
Are you just now realizing that we don’t have the talent to compete with Georgia? They have more 5*s on that one team than we have ever had in modern history

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back