Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tillman is a good example for the other guys that haven’t got as much playing time as they would like. They need to be ready when their opportunity comes. I liked the comment from Keyton at the end. Seems like he has the right attitude, and hope he sticks with it like Tillman did and has a breakout year next year. He had several catches last game filling in.
Respond to the available coaching and worlds oysters.

From the article:
Cedric-Tillman-%E2%80%94-Tennessee-Football-1-300x194.jpg

I'm pretty sure this ball gets picked off

Lol that was last years game and JG threw his 1st of 2 Pick 6s on that throw. They slaw for picking that pic smh

Best UT football HC name ever?

My Top 3:
Sax Crawford
Lex Stone
Zora Clevenger

Notable Mention:
Bill Battle

And TiL coaches after the turn of the century didn't just coach football. Some of those great-named guys were our football, basketball, and baseball coaches 👀

Reactions: VolNash17
Vol Twitter having a BVS flare up. Worried about Heupel bolting for Oklahoma in the middle of the night like Kiffin to USC because luginbill thinks Riley will take the LSU job

Reactions: ugg
Vol Twitter having a BVS flare up. Worried about Heupel bolting for Oklahoma in the middle of the night like Kiffin to USC because luginbill thinks Riley will take the LSU job
Lololol will we ever learn? Kiff also loved USC...not the same situation, even if this were 1% plausible.

Reactions: SugarCC
Lololol will we ever learn? Kiff also loved USC...not the same situation, even if this were 1% plausible.
It is his alma mater. That also fired him. But I dont think he’d leave the cushy situation he has here. Granted, the NCAA stuff.. but he has his AD here they’ll give him all he needs and asks for. Including time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back