Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never would say that McNair wasn’t tough…that’s stupid. But he shared a MVP with Peyton even after being swept in the season matchups and lesser stats based on his TOUGHNESS. Getting your ass kicked shouldn’t get you extra credit and it did him a little excessively imo. Not sure what this Badass Olympics this is you’re rambling about, but put your clothes back on and work your way through it…I’m good. 😎

Who posts with clothes on? That's just weird...

giphy.gif

It's not just about Evans. I'm talking overall. It seems we have very few NIL significant NIL deals compared to other schools. I get other schools have better players, but we need to show future recruits they can earn money here. We need to make ourselves look desirable to try and keep up with other schools. If we don't, we're not going to win many recruiting battles. Hate it all you want, but NIL has changed the face of the recruiting landscape. Recruits are gonna pick where they can capitalize on NIL deals.
I could be completely wrong, but I don’t understand the assumption by everyone on this board that all NIL deals will be loudly, publicly broadcast. Sure, some NIL deals will be legit marketing like AT’s cookie deal. But if I had to guess, that is just the tip of the iceberg, with most money being funneled to players below the surface. In fact, I would probably imagine that MOST “NIL deals” are from boosters behind the scenes. You think they want their activities publicized to the world?

I think it’s a mistake to assume that, just because we’re not seeing audacious tweets about Vol NILs means they are not taking place.

I hope the Vols play a good game this weekend. This is an opponent they should beat relatively comfortably provided they don’t have some catastrophic meltdown, but I’d like to see the team focused and playing hard in spite of it not being a “big” game. I think it’d speak well of the players and staff alike.
I believe the staff will have them ready to play. They know what's at stake

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back