Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting 86% from 3 lololol.

Biggest question (besides defense) for this team is how we'll respond and adjust once our 3s stop falling. We're sniping deep shots at 43% so far, which is fantastic, but unlikely to hold all season. Luckily Fulky is back and Olivier looks much improved. Uros is Uros. But I think going to Fulky when we need an adjustment is a pretty darn nice "fall back" plan. Chandler is a nice driver too and BHH/JJJ are just gritty and can find their own rebounds and shots.
We've never had a team with this many proven shooters. I doubt very seriously every one of them is gonna have a bad night at the same time. Barnes wants to have an inside out game also. Every team is gonna present a different matchup but we have the horses to adapt. Just enjoy the ride :):)

They better figure something out. They built some equity this year, but it could expire quickly.
Yeah...I've been saying that. The torch and pitchfork, tar and feather crowd are already proclaiming 9-10 wins are the expectation...and that will be a really tough thing to pull off.

It really does depend on how well Heupel and Co do in the free agent market to plug upcoming holes.

Yup, could even see a small step back. Current team has some legit talent on it (despite what negavols here say)...we'll have to do really well to replenish and replace some of our DUDES. CJP left us in an impossible spot to recruit out of it asap.

Wouldn't be shocked if it takes an off-year to flip the roster over...we should be prepared imo. But ofc the usuals won't want to hear it.
Some talent..yes..a lot of talent...no.

Pretty sure Omari Thomas FaceTime Kody Jones at the end of Tennessee Prime. Omari made it sound like he's all VOL

Omari really starting to come on. Expect him to be a force next year.

Baron, Thomas, Elijah, BY could be a really disruptive front 4. Need some depth behind em.

Quick question. I haven’t been able to access this thread thru the recruiting forum the past few days. I have to go to the alerts and click on one of the replies to get in. Anyone know what went wrong? I looked and Involuntary started the thread and I don’t have him on ignore.

who’d I piss off?

Reactions: VolNash17
The permanent west opponent thing is bs.
The pendulum will swing back the other way. I feel it coming. Don't see Bama staying this strong once Saban leaves. Much like bear. They will try every Saban guy they can til they run out and during that time CJH will be rolling and they will complain about us as their permanent east opponent.

So let it be written so let it be done.

Quick question. I haven’t been able to access this thread thru the recruiting forum the past few days. I have to go to the alerts and click on one of the replies to get in. Anyone know what went wrong? I looked and Involuntary started the thread and I don’t have him on ignore.

who’d I piss off?
Have you ignored the thread starter?

Reactions: VolNash17
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back