Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way in h**l Huepel takes the Oklahoma job, not after how they did him in 2014. And honestly even if he did leave I wouldn’t be worried, now that the ncaa stuff is behind us and we are overall in a much better position than last year we could easily make a splash hire. It won’t come to that but still no need to worry imho
1637115853041.gif

Even if that is indeed the case, we don't have a staff opening, even for Cut. And I hope we don't have any openings for another couple years at least. Let's just add him as an 'analyst' instead.

@mrMet beat me to this line of rationale.
With cut here that might cause people to think we have a shot at Arch.

Last edited:
No way in h**l Huepel takes the Oklahoma job, not after how they did him in 2014. And honestly even if he did leave I wouldn’t be worried, now that the ncaa stuff is behind us and we are overall in a much better position than last year we could easily make a splash hire. It won’t come to that but still no need to worry imho
giphy.gif

When are we gonna learn, Tennessee doesn't make "splash" hires? We lucked into Heupel.

Oklahoma, fortunately for us, will have to fall down several rungs of their coaching search ladder to get to Heupel.

The NCAA stuff is nowhere near behind us....

Reactions: AppStVol
Good evening folks! Quick question folks. My son, whom is high functioning Autistic, asked to go to the S. Alabama game on Saturday for his birthday, Friday. He has been to a couple games through our down years, but I'm hoping this game will be awesome a night for him, he's ok with the cold. However, noticed it's Salute to Services this weekend an that we could get in free, but was worried about the seating, he would not do upper deck. Y'all think it would be better to just buy tickets or go this route? It would be 3 of us.

siap - maybe this will help.
Tennessee Athletics Announces Third Annual Salute to Service Week - University of Tennessee Athletics

Who would be above him? Jimbo (not happening) then ….?

Campbell, Aranda, Kiffin, Cristobal, Fickell, Napier even Franklin (although I wouldn’t necessarily want him) have all done more with less than Riley. Not that I think Riley is bad, I just think he was handed a really good situation by a really good predecessor, and the only real competition in his conference has been stuck in a rut of historic lows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back