Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching WMU v CMU makes my TV’s color look off.
um. That's not CMU. It's WMU...We whipped their asses & took the victory cannon...And EMU...

EMU. The red headed child of the greatest Omnidirectional rivalry in all sport. East Lansing, took tuition money from its future Janitorial Engineering and Future Soccer Mom Alumni to buy that gray field. They still suck.

And buy a Samsung.

What in the wide world of sports was the point of that pass? And also I don’t blame the OL for the sack, the QB climbed the pocket right into that guy.
Exactly what I told my wife...I rewound it and showed her that play to explain why I had said the stupid announcer was a moron...and that QB sucks.

Reactions: engineerVOL
No way in h**l Huepel takes the Oklahoma job, not after how they did him in 2014. And honestly even if he did leave I wouldn’t be worried, now that the ncaa stuff is behind us and we are overall in a much better position than last year we could easily make a splash hire. It won’t come to that but still no need to worry imho

No way in h**l Huepel takes the Oklahoma job, not after how they did him in 2014. And honestly even if he did leave I wouldn’t be worried, now that the ncaa stuff is behind us and we are overall in a much better position than last year we could easily make a splash hire. It won’t come to that but still no need to worry imho
We could easily make a splash hire"...? What in the heck are you smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back