Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finebaum just said SEC is working on a model where 3 teams are made permanent opponents then the rest of the 5 or 6 games rotate and the best two records play for the Conference Title. Lol knowing our luck we’ll have Georgia Bama Florida or something of that nature lmao… he said it was in the works and not final but I found it interesting on his show a few minutes ago

Finebaum just said SEC is working on a model where 3 teams are made permanent opponents then the rest of the 5 or 6 games rotate and the best two records play for the Conference Title. Lol knowing our luck we’ll have Georgia Bama Florida or something of that nature lmao… he said it was in the works and not final but I found it interesting on his show a few minutes ago
Best case scenario if they use that model. Will be a lot of fun to play different teams more often

Both of their 5* commits are on flip watch. Hunter to UGA and McCall to Bama.

Will be interesting to see if they hold on.
Hunter has been all over social media about the program. Most think he’s still 100% solid.
McCall is, well, more of a concern.

Just based on friends in Tallahassee. Tyre West looks like flip from Georgia

If anyone should be looking around and thinking it's time to roll out, it's gotta be Jimbo. He has fielded the best team that he will field in his time at A&M and they still couldn't get over the hump. Texas and Oklahoma coming into the SEC takes away their biggest recruiting advantage to get top-tier players in their state. Now that Oklahoma and Texas can boast the SEC as well, A&M's edge is gone.
ATM may wind up with the number 1 recruiting class this year and he makes $9M a year. I would put some good money on him staying put. He's the big dog in Texas right now and there's tons of talent in this state.

ATM may wind up with the number 1 recruiting class this year and he makes $9M a year. I would put some good money on him staying put. He's the big dog in Texas right now and there's tons of talent in this state.
He's the big dog in Texas until Texas strolls into the SEC. A&M is going to be pissed when Texas gets the Bama treatment and A&M gets demoted to Mississippi State level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back