Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finebaum just said SEC is working on a model where 3 teams are made permanent opponents then the rest of the 5 or 6 games rotate and the best two records play for the Conference Title. Lol knowing our luck we’ll have Georgia Bama Florida or something of that nature lmao… he said it was in the works and not final but I found it interesting on his show a few minutes ago
"Everyone knows Vanderbilt is of course our in-state rival...Kentucky...well they've been a state for so long, rival...and uhh ya know Missouri and us share a border"

Let it be!

What does UT look like if we hired Tucker instead of Pruitt?
Nothing against Tucker but I think the ceiling is higher with Heupel. His ability to do more with less through actual coaching and scheming in the toughest league in the nation has sold me. You score points you can beat anyone.

Finebaum just said SEC is working on a model where 3 teams are made permanent opponents then the rest of the 5 or 6 games rotate and the best two records play for the Conference Title. Lol knowing our luck we’ll have Georgia Bama Florida or something of that nature lmao… he said it was in the works and not final but I found it interesting on his show a few minutes ago
It'll be Bama and UK imo as locks. UK is one of he oldest series in CFB. Then... decent chance its Vandy as in-state foe. I'd take that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back