Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also impressed. Great fight sequences and story. Make sure to watch the end credit scenes.
Go to the movies and after it's over, everyone stays in their seats for another 20 minutes through all the credits for a 10 second glimpse of what's next. I always found it funny but I stayed like everyone else. :rolleyes:

I just stated I think he's the best hire since Fulmer. Go look at my posting history, despite being drag over the coals here, I was out on Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt early on in their stints as the HC of the Vols.

I absolutely believe White went after some whales and was told "no thanks" from several. He was also, was told "no thanks" from Elliott and some other assistants. He was told no from some mid major head coaches too. He settled on Heupel.

He struck gold with CJH. I am so thankful that DW “stuck out” with the whales.

CJH seems to really understand what it means to be part of the Tennessee Volunteers. It took suffering 4 self righteous fools to grt here. I personally believe that CJH is the perfect coach for us.

@nicksjuzunk needs to advise coach. 🤠

He struck gold with CJH. I am so thankful that DW “stuck out” with the whales.

CJH seems to really understand what it means to be part of the Tennessee Volunteers. It took suffering 4 self righteous fools to grt here. I personally believe that CJH is the perfect coach for us.

@nicksjuzunk needs to advise coach. 🤠

Heupel is so comfortable in his own skin and stays composed. Perfect demeanor for what we needed, along with a great offensive scheme. It’s also awesome how so many coaches love the environment of Knoxville.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been posted in here but found this update on social media
tenor.gif

We've been a train wreck since Kiffin left us in the middle of the night. Other programs have went through worse and came out pretty dang good. LSU is in a similar position right now. Let's see who they get.

Umm, train wreck when kiffin was hired.
Actually train wreck the second ham was hired…

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back