Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal balls starting to roll in...feels like a good time to start following recruiting more closely.
Speaking of crystal balls, happiest man on the board has to be @drvenner . Unless things change by signing day, he doesn't have to give one up for Walter Nolen....

Just like with Dolph and whoever shot at him in Charlotte. 100 rounds missed their target, could have gone into homes, other businesses, other cars. And these are usually armor piercing that go through/into everything.

Even today, 50 shots by several different shooters. Broad daylight. In a business in a neighborhood, on a busy road.

The youth today in low income are misled and damn near brainwashed to not value LIFE. Not theirs, not someone they dislike, not the others in their proximity or community. What's the point of next year? Month? Week? These are deep-rooted and complex issues that have no easy answers and few experts that can speak intelligently about it. It's a shame that this is happening in America.

But I'd like to talk about airplane tracking, fixing the SEC schedule, Enki's bets, and how bad Vanderbilt basketball is.

A few interesting names in the portal at positions of need.

RBs
Jalen Berger (Wisconsin)
Lyn-J Dixon (Clemson)
Josh Henderson (UNC)
Isaiah Jacobs (Maryland)
Sevion Morrison (Nebraska)

OL
Kayden Lyles (Wisconsin)
Kai-Leon Herbert (Miami)
Sebastien Dolcine (FAU)
Noah Nelson (Oklahoma)

LBs
Antonio Doyle (Texas A&M)
MJ Tafisi (Washington)
Devell Washington (West Virginia)
Navonteque Strong (LSU)

Take any LB from A&M. They always have really good LBs. Do we have room for all these Lbs and OL?
Who am I kidding, of course we do. Get em all MoCo_VoL! Feel free to use all that VN NIL fund.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
For the record on Tiyon Evans, I’m sorry but no Ankle injury should sideline you for as long as his has sidelined him.

Especially not with the amount of Physical Therapy he gets. If you ask me he just doesn’t want to play through any type of pain period. His ankle is never going to feel 100% again so he better get used to it.

High ankle spain is 6 weeks to 12 weeks to recover, if it can be healed without surgery.
Also, if he keeps trying to play and keeps re-injuring it, the clock kinda restarts with each new injury of that ankle.

Regular ankle sprain should be better by now.

A few interesting names in the portal at positions of need.

RBs
Jalen Berger (Wisconsin)
Lyn-J Dixon (Clemson)
Josh Henderson (UNC)
Isaiah Jacobs (Maryland)
Sevion Morrison (Nebraska)

OL
Kayden Lyles (Wisconsin)
Kai-Leon Herbert (Miami)
Sebastien Dolcine (FAU)
Noah Nelson (Oklahoma)

LBs
Antonio Doyle (Texas A&M)
MJ Tafisi (Washington)
Devell Washington (West Virginia)
Navonteque Strong (LSU)

I say we take em all and sort it out later.

I knew recruiting would be slow, but once CJH had us playing and excited style and winning a few games we shouldn’t have, recruits would be signing on. It just hasn’t happened or there are recruits that are silent and want to make a big splash on signing day. I know we probably want to fill this class with a lot of transfer, but I wanted the class in top 25 at least.

I knew recruiting would be slow, but once CJH had us playing and excited style and winning a few games we shouldn’t have, recruits would be signing on. It just hasn’t happened or there are recruits that are silent and want to make a big splash on signing day. I know we probably want to fill this class with a lot of transfer, but I wanted the class in top 25 at least.
They are getting ready to start popping…. Wiltfong put in a couple crystal balls yesterday for the good guys.

They are getting ready to start popping…. Wiltfong put in a couple crystal balls yesterday for the good guys.
I hope they start popping like zits.

BN-TJ684_201705_M_20170510144434.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back