Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
My respect for Jabari Small continues to grow. Sat a lot last yr, banged up this yr and still trying to be a warrior for his guys. A real one.
Even more impressive because the consensus was he was only a take to get Omari in the boat. "They were a package deal." Loved the interview with him someone posted a couple days ago.

Did you type this using a smartphone?

Great point. I didn't. But, I certainly don't count myself as immune to self-centered living!
In fact, if you'll allow me to be transparently preachery, that's one reason -- among many -- that I am convinced I need God's grace in Christ.

Hooker is not transferring
Well, that’s fair. Evans is definitely not our most important player, but he is possibly the most talented playmaker we had on offense. Once again, wish he wasn’t transferring, but we should be less worried about RB than any other position.

I was already planing on losing Evans, based on info here. Just not to the portal.

Whatever.
That’s the baffling part.
If anything I figured he’d be heading to the NFL. I believe he has kids too.
I don’t understand Transferring
Especially if he hasn’t kept up with the academic part.

**** that December 15th rule. Take all the damn transfers. The other schools took ours. Burn down the NCAA office on the way back from the recruiting trail.
None of the VQ crew talk about the transfers like the date they went into the portal affects their ability to replace them. I think there’s a misinterpretation of the rule floating around on here.
On the last pod, they even said we’re currently at 3 that we should get to replace

None of the VQ crew talk about the transfers like the date they went into the portal affects their ability to replace them. I think there’s a misinterpretation of the rule floating around on here.
On the last pod, they even said we’re currently at 3 that we should get to replace
The misinterpretation of the rule would of come from The Athletic then because that’s who reported what the rule was.

Jabari Small is better, has done more. . .

They are pretty much the same on rushing production. Evans has next level talent though, but not tapped into it completely here due to injury. Losing him sucks because of his potential at 100%. Basilio said he wasn’t going to class so I guess this was inevitable.

DC5458AC-DE27-4FB7-AE19-B873BE67D772.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back