Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad as the one against Moseley a few years ago in the KY game when he tackled a receiver in the mid section and they called it a defenseless player. Insane that is was even a penalty. Just because a guy is hurt, doesn’t make it a penalty. Woke announcers clearly just wanted to signal.
I remember that very well. My wife thought I had lost my mind because I was yelling at the TV so much.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I am looking for a Suzuki x90, bout a 98 model if y'all know of one.
View attachment 424174
That gambling money will get you one of these if you cant find one

smartfortwofinalcollectorsedition-001.jpg

Actually Cinic deserves to be in

Should Notre Dame be in instead?

NO Cinic beat them by 11 in south bend. They beat the 5th beat team by 11!

Ohio State lost two games. The Big 12 was garbage.

Who belongs in the playoffs over cinci?

Nobody!

Like what kind of dumb mentality to you have to have to not want an underdog to beat our most hated rival?!?!

"dumb mentality" I kept this at a conversation of different opinions on a subject but then you have to lower yours by name calling to hope to make the other person feel inferior. Shows you lack of maturity to carry one a conversation with someone who see's it differently. As we say in the South, bless your heart. I owe you nothing. Have a blessed day.

I see that some posters have talked themselves into being "ok" or "accepting" of another Bama championship. A reminder...

Nick Saban is the worst thing to happen to Tennessee Football in the modern era.

He showed up at LSU and derailed our last elite team (2001). In a lot of ways, that 2001 SEC Championship game is the fork-in-the-road moment that most Vols fans point to and say "this is when things went awry." He started eating into our recruits, he stood up LSU, which has also been to our detriment. Look at the 20 years leading up to the 2001 SEC CG and the 20 years after. It's like he voodoo'd our program and put our talent and spirit of a thriving football program into LSU, and left us with a corpse program.

Ever since Nick Saban got to Alabama, he has slammed our face in the mud and kept his foot on the back of our head. He enjoys beating us more than any other team (probably because their boosters relish in it the most), he has endeared the rest of the nation into thinking it's fun that Bama smokes cigars after dismantling our team year after year.

He changed the way that college football is played. He changed the way that college football is recruited. He changed the way that coaches are compensated. He changed the way that staffs are built. He built a bulldozer in the "bigger, faster" era of football, then built a fighter jet in the "agile, quicker" era. He is the greatest of all time, there is no doubt. But he is doing all of this standing on top of our program. In a lot of ways, he couldn't have done all of this without making us suffer.

We do not benefit from Nick Saban being at Alabama, in the SEC, or in CFB. He has directly or indirectly led to moments and decisions that have set our program back. He has willingly employed our former coach just to cost us money.

I understand that some of you take issue with his minion that he spit out into the world - Kirby Smart. A lieutenant of the crimson empire that has sought to recreate and manifest the magic that Saban has built at Alabama. He's gotten pretty close, I will give him credit. He learned from the best and studied the blueprint, and he got really close to building the same thing in Athens. I think that Saban could jump over to UGA and win 1-2 titles in the next 5 years, just because it's the exact same machine that he's used to running. All that being said - Kirby is not Saban.

Everyone knows that Georgia fans are the absolute worst. Just the worst. They are baptized in piss and vinegar and they spend the rest of their lives souring the existence of everyone else. They don't deserve success, it's true. Their arrogance and sense of accomplishment is way higher than reality. It's hard not to hate them and wish the worst for their program.

However, do not be distracted. It is Nick Saban that must be undone. Whether it is by boredom, frustration, ambition, his own faults. Whatever does him in (just short of ailing health), the day that Saban is no longer at Alabama will be the best day for Tennessee Football in 15 years.

I will root for Cincinnati. Then I will root for Michigan if I need to. I will even find myself on the side less bothered by a Georgia win than an Alabama win. Because I know that Kirby can never be Saban. And I know that a stronger Nick Saban and a stronger Alabama is the worst thing for Tennessee.

Last edited:
😆. Fair enough. My niece is turning 16 and she saw one and wants one for her first car. I didnt think theyd be rare or as expensive as they are now. . . I feel like Michael Scott promising to pay for an entire classes' college education.

There is only one generation of them it looks like 1995 to 1997

I'd suggest using AutoTempest to try and locate one.

Found this one, but needs some TLC

X-90 in Kentucky

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I see that some posters have talked them into being "ok" or "accepting" of another Bama championship. A reminder...

Nick Saban is the worst thing to happen to Tennessee Football in the modern era.

He showed up at LSU and derailed our last elite team (2001). In a lot of ways, that 2001 SEC Championship game is the fork-in-the-road moment that most Vols fans point to and say "this is when things went awry." He started eating into our recruits, he stood up LSU, which has also been to our detriment. Look at the 20 years leading up to the 2001 SEC CG and the 20 years after. It's like he voodoo'd our program and put our talent and spirit of a thriving football program into LSU, and left us with a corpse program.

Ever since Nick Saban got to Alabama, he has slammed our face in the mud and kept his foot on the back of our head. He enjoys beating us more than any other team (probably because their boosters relish in it the most), he has endeared the rest of the nation into thinking it's fun that Bama smokes cigars after dismantling our team year after year.

He changed the way that college football is played. He changed the way that college football is recruited. He changed the way that coaches are compensated. He changed the way that staffs are built. He built a bulldozer in the "bigger, faster" era of football, then built a jet fighter in the "agile, quicker" era.

We do not benefit from Nick Saban being at Alabama, in the SEC, or in CFB. He has directly or indirectly led to moments and decisions that have set our program back. He has willingly employed our former coach just to cost us money.

I understand that some of you take issue with his minion that he spit out into the world - Kirby Smart. A lieutenant of the crimson empire that has sought to recreate and manifest the magic that Saban has built at Alabama. He's gotten pretty close, I will give him credit. He learned from the best and studied the blueprint, and he got really close to building the same thing in Athens. I think that Saban could jump over to UGA and win 1-2 titles in the next 5 years, just because it's the exact same machine that he's used to running. Kirby is not Saban.

Everyone knows that Georgia fans are the absolute worst. Just the worst. They are baptized in piss and vinegar and they spend the rest of their lives souring the existence of everyone else. They don't deserve success, it's true. Their arrogance and sense of accomplishment is way higher than reality. It's hard not to hate them and wish the worst for their program.

However, do not be distracted. It is Nick Saban that must be undone. Whether it is by boredom, frustration, ambition, his own faults. Whatever does him in (just short of ailing health), the day that Saban is no longer at Alabama will be the best day for Tennessee Football in 15 years.

I will root for Cincinnati. Then I will root for Michigan if I need to. I will even find myself on the side less bothered by a Georgia win than an Alabama win. Because I know that Kirby can never be Saban.
I want Heupel to put his pelt on his mantle before Satan retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back