Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one generation of them it looks like 1995 to 1997

I'd suggest using AutoTempest to try and locate one.

Found this one, but needs some TLC

X-90 in Kentucky
Thanks. I'll call on it today. Maybe can get it for less. That seems pricey for what it is, but after looking at other ones, that's kinda on the low end for $.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Good idea. I always liked the del sol too. I bet theyre pricey these days too. I guess everything is. Days of $1000 first cars are long gone.

Those require some wrenching or having family that has 'em.

You can find Buicks and such for cheap though, they make great first cars if well taken care of but aren't exactly 'cool' for the kids. I miss the Pontiacs, to me them and Saturn were perfect first car options.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
"Actually, Hendon Hooker was hospitalized and almost died from the original COVID strain."

"It was discovered during his Covid screening (because he had covid)."

Family member?
Not a family member, I just followed his story closely out of concern for the kid. Myocarditis is typically caused by a viral infection. I'm not one of his doctors or family, so I can't say for certain that Covid caused his inflamed heart, but medically, it's the most likely culprit.

So @Enki_Amenra opened a can of worms....

A few other cars I'd show the niece and have her check out.

Mini Cooper, Mazda Miata, Kia Soul, Mazda 3 (coupe or hatchback)

Also when it comes time to buy the kiddo his first car my #1 spec is AWD. I expect he'll have to drive in sketchy conditions and AWD will be a must have to help prevent him hydro-planning in bad weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back