Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always makes me feel a little better about the world when a tweet like that gets overwhelmingly ratio’d the way it deserves to be.

Here is another one of the same mindset:

I love when people say that, it's so funny. My aunt says the same thing about CFA because "they just think they're so much better than everyone else".

I love when people say that, it's so funny. My aunt says the same thing about CFA because "they just think they're so much better than everyone else".
I think they're expensive but i've started to notice the only difference between decent fast food and a sit down restaurant is the expected tip.

That should be pretty obvious. UT played a tougher schedule, destroyed South Carolina head to head, and won more games. The only thing in Beamer's favor is Tennessee won 1 more game last year than South Carolina.

I have no idea why Malzahn is even on the list.

So @Enki_Amenra opened a can of worms....

A few other cars I'd show the niece and have her check out.

Mini Cooper, Mazda Miata, Kia Soul, Mazda 3 (coupe or hatchback)

Also when it comes time to buy the kiddo his first car my #1 spec is AWD. I expect he'll have to drive in sketchy conditions and AWD will be a must have to help prevent him hydro-planning in bad weather.
Got my daughter a Kia Soul when she entered college. No complaints. She prolly goes the same route for her first personal car purchase.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Any update yet? Continued prayers for a complete and speedy recovery
I had a blockage. Basically one of the long cords digesting food got tangled and stopped working. So they had to go in and untangle it and let it come back. Still at the hospital with a tube from my nose to my stomach which really sucks. But feel well other than that. Thanks for asking!

I think they're expensive but i've started to notice the only difference between decent fast food and a sit down restaurant is the expected tip.

Subway is now offering the option to tip...

I really REALLY hate that these multi-million dollar fast food places are trying to shift paying workers on to the consumer.

So @Enki_Amenra opened a can of worms....

A few other cars I'd show the niece and have her check out.

Mini Cooper, Mazda Miata, Kia Soul, Mazda 3 (coupe or hatchback)

Also when it comes time to buy the kiddo his first car my #1 spec is AWD. I expect he'll have to drive in sketchy conditions and AWD will be a must have to help prevent him hydro-planning in bad weather.
I like the awd idea. Found a decent Subaru outback I might try to talk her into. Bet she'd like a Mazda 3.

Used 2005 Subaru Outback for Sale (with Photos) - CarGurus

I like the awd idea. Found a decent Subaru outback I might try to talk her into. Bet she'd like a Mazda 3.

Used 2005 Subaru Outback for Sale (with Photos) - CarGurus

Subaru is one of the best AWD cars you can get for really good prices. Even the WRX and Imprezas are AWD too I think

Infiniti is another great option for AWD cars. Kia has some great smaller SUVs with and I think Mazda does as well, not sure if they have cars with it or not though.

Subway is now offering the option to tip...

I really REALLY hate that these multi-million dollar fast food places are trying to shift paying workers on to the consumer.
I read an article that tipping started gaining popularity in the great depression. The only way businesses could afford to keep their workers was to cut their hourly wage and institute tipping. Workers still had a job so they were fine with it.

I never researched it further than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back