Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subway is now offering the option to tip...

I really REALLY hate that these multi-million dollar fast food places are trying to shift paying workers on to the consumer.

Subway is trash. Reuse the same food they have out for several days, all they do to make it look fresh is spray water on it.

I like the awd idea. Found a decent Subaru outback I might try to talk her into. Bet she'd like a Mazda 3.

Used 2005 Subaru Outback for Sale (with Photos) - CarGurus

Also don't know where you're located...but there's a pretty nice smaller car lot in the Farragut/Lenoir City area that has some great buys. Haven't bought anything from them myself, but been there to test drive a few times and seem like really good people.

Used Cars Knoxville | Used Car Dealer Lenoir City | Imports & More Inc

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Subway is now offering the option to tip...

I really REALLY hate that these multi-million dollar fast food places are trying to shift paying workers on to the consumer.
I think tipping is just built in to the popular POS systems at a lot of restaurants, including Subway. I believe all their workers make at least minimum wage.

Regardless, if someone hands me the food at a counter, I'm not tipping. Idgaf if they are wearing rags.

That should be pretty obvious. UT played a tougher schedule, destroyed South Carolina head to head, and won more games. The only thing in Beamer's favor is Tennessee won 1 more game last year than South Carolina.

I have no idea why Malzahn is even on the list.

Anderson from Utah State should be on there. 1a/1b between he and Heup this year (Heap 1a)

Reactions: triadvolfan
I think tipping is just built in to the popular POS systems at a lot of restaurants, including Subway. I believe all their workers make at least minimum wage.

Regardless, if someone hands me the food at a counter, I'm not tipping. Idgaf if they are wearing rags.

The one here in our town just added it...so it's not been around. Maybe they updated their POS systems and it's now built in.

Sonic is another one that's always had this tip expectation cause of the car hopping I guess. But to me if it's fast food and I'm tipping then WTF am I there? The prices aren't even that much cheaper than chain sit-down spots and I can't drink beer to hide the mediocre taste even.

The nuclear bad take aside, in what world do we live where people think it’s laudable to go online and besmirch the character of a man (who they didn’t even know) that passed away less than day ago?

The worst part of that piss poor take is that Madden was simply asked to be a spokesman for the game. EA Sports was already pushing it out regardless, if Madden had passed it would have simply been called something else.

I mean how many years do you coach in the SEC/Clemson if you’re not elite? How many national titles does your teams win? How many NFL linemen do you put out?

Garner ended up being better than Brooks but Brooks was pretty damn good.
Jim Donnan was desperate to cut into that Vol recruiting machine, so he went on a run of hiring the best available Vol recruiter and plugging him onto the staff. Hired our DB coach and made him their DC for a very short run. I would say Brooks was at worst neck and neck with Garner as a technical coach in his last few seasons and they hauled in their best crops of DL during his time.

REI6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back