Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre season top 10, consecutive great classes at UNC while playing in a league with maybe 2 good teams. Out here with a 1st-2nd round QB fighting to be 7-6 against a horrible Carolina team that we beat by 4 TDs with a patchwork roster and new coach.

But Adam2014 prob thinks he’s done a great coaching job if he wins this. Big time stuff from ol Mack.
You could have at least included the "@" symbol. All I was trying to say is that he has been a good coach at multiple times during his career. I agree that he did not do a good job his last 4 years at Texas and that he did not do a good job this year.

I agree with the sentiment, up till that last paragraph. That paragraph assumes the existence of a mythical Super Coach who is just a phone call away. Indiana, UCLA, etc can make similar claims, yet still each has spent time cycling coaches and wallowing in (mostly) mediocrity. That is, there is no sure fire Super Coach who you can pay untold millions to who will come in and win them all from Day 1. Coaching searches are a crap shoot

Enjoy the winning coach you have!
But this isn't football, basketball is all about tournament play. Winning 20-21 games in regular season and getting bounced first weekend in tournament means absolutely 💩

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
#VolWalk has been CANCELLED ??
Anybody confirm ?

I know we are 2 hours away but I will believe this game is played when one team kicksoff. Lot of excuse making going on. Team dinners cancelled for “extreme caution” VolWalk cancelled due to “miscommunication” you’ve had a month to plan a simple walk for a team to enter the stadium. I got a bad feeling about this.

AssuredInfantileJaguar-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back