Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think he did a good job the last several yrs he was there then you weren't paying attention to college football. Thank you haha

Go ask literally any Texas fan on this Earth.
You said he was not a good coach in his last decade there. Two conference championships and a National championship is not good?

You said he was not a good coach in his last decade there. Two conference championships and a National championship is not good?

His last big 12 title was almost 13 yrs ago. At freaking Texas. He coached another half decade or so after that. But you didn’t wanna mention that. Go look up the recruiting during that time. You were wrong and it’s ok.

Reactions: HeadVol77
His last big 12 title was almost 13 yrs ago. At freaking Texas. He coached another half decade or so after that. But if you didn’t wanna mention that. Go look up the recruiting during that time. You were wrong and it’s ok.
You said he could not coach. So would you put him and Butch Jones on the same level?

Underachieving is a different conversation. @RiseToTheTop said he could not coach at all. His overall record and accolades prove that he was/is a pretty good football coach.

It’s pretty clear he hasn’t coached any team up in his last almost decade as a coach including UNC. Not even debatable.

His last big 12 title was almost 13 yrs ago. At freaking Texas. He coached another half decade or so after that. But if you didn’t wanna mention that. Go look up the recruiting during that time. You were wrong and it’s ok.
Also, no one since him has won a BIG12 championship at Texas...

Those that think CRB is trash need to look back at UT basketball history.
A consistent top 25 team with a run or two in the tournament is miles ahead of where they have been in the past…..

I’m guessing if CRB was out, some here would think Mark Few would come knocking..

Oh yeah...I forgot about that..that is true. I do think he was a really good coach at one point, but for whatever reason his teams became squishy soft the longer he went on....especially defensively.
That is all I was looking for haha. I also agree that he did not coach great his last four years at Texas.

Those that think CRB is trash need to look back at UT basketball history.
A consistent top 25 team with a run or two in the tournament is miles ahead of where they have been in the past…..

I’m guessing if CRB was out, some here would think Mark Few would come knocking..
Hope Not. I dont like Few

Pre season top 10, consecutive great classes at UNC while playing in a league with maybe 2 good teams. Out here with a 1st-2nd round QB fighting to be 7-6 against a horrible Carolina team that we beat by 4 TDs with a patchwork roster and new coach.

But Adam2014 prob thinks he’s done a great coaching job if he wins this. Big time stuff from ol Mack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back