Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Barnes. I'm not saying it's necessarily his fault, but our offense has been and will always be mostly terrible without an absolutely dominant scorer like Michael Jordan or something.

And Mack keeps signing these top classes. What a joke. Kids need to wake up. Mack has had a reputation for this for a long time now. Can’t coach at all.
He was 158-48 at Texas with two BIG 12 champtionships and one National championship. I think the phrase "can't coach at all" is a bit of a stretch.

Reactions: VolByLaw
And Mack keeps signing these top classes. What a joke. Kids need to wake up. Mack has had a reputation for this for a long time now. Can’t coach at all.
It blows my mind...I don't get it. I think Heupel and his staff would have won 10 at least with NCs roster.

F'n basketball hinders his success and you leave out the fact that Pearls "pace" was no better before that one big run...Coach K is one of the best, if not the best of modern times since the Dance went to 64.

I am not putting Barnes up there with them, but he has done something freaking right to have that many games in the tourney.

Was it his fault Durant choked? Was it?
Durant shot 46% overall from the field…. Struggled a little from 3 but had 30 points and 9 rebounds…. I would love to have that kind of struggle on this team….. anyways…. I am done talking about it….. time to get into football mode…. Go Vols!

He was 158-48 at Texas with two BIG 12 champtionships and one National championship. I think the phrase "can't coach at all" is a bit of a stretch.

Did you watch the last almost decade he was there? Guessing not. Nobody underachieved more considering the recruiting he did. It’s not close either.

We need reliable consistent shooters.
Indeed. However, that seems impossible for whatever reason. It seems like Tennessee relies on one or two super dominant scorers to carry the team year in and year out. If we don't have that then we just can't score points for 11 minutes at a time.

Durant shot 46% overall from the field…. Struggled a little from 3 but had 30 points and 9 rebounds…. I would love to have that kind of struggle on this team….. anyways…. I am done talking about it….. time to get into football mode…. Go Vols!
Still...that game makes my point about the Dance. It is a crapshoot.

UNC should still win bc South Carolina is that bad but that defense is so garbage. So far it feels like they will give up pts every drive.

In his last decade at Texas (2003-2013) he won two BIG12 championships and a National Championship. I think you made my point look even better. Thank you haha.

If you think he did a good job the last several yrs he was there then you weren't paying attention to college football. Thank you haha

Go ask literally any Texas fan on this Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back