Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get everyone out and make room. The Portal is opening up.

giphy.gif

Wasn’t Baron….kind of a bust if we’re being honest?
One of dozens over the last decade or so, and that is the reason I don't get too torqued up about recruiting. The rankings are mostly 🦬💩. If just half the four stars we have signed over the years played anything like their ranking said they would...we wouldn't have sucked as bad as we have.

Last edited:
young had more production in 10 games than baron had in 2 seasons. He just wasn't twitchy at all. Kind of need some explosiveness to play that spot well in this league.

Reactions: VolByLaw
WE got James Pearce and Joshua Josephs...so far. Potentially Verse and open spot for next best edge available...which is increasingly promising after Spring.
I hope they turn out better than Tyler. I don't trust rankings or HS accolades anymore. I thought Tyler could do well at DT, but I guess he doesn't think so.

One of dozens over the last decade or so, and
that is the reason I don't get too torqued up about recruiting. The rankings are mostly 🦬💩. If just half the four stars we have signed over the years played anything like their ranking said they would...we wouldn't have sucked as bad as we have.
We don't have the volume of highly-rated 4s and 5s that other schools do, so when we do land one like Baron people really focus on him and go "He's going to be awesome." Plus he was a local kid which added to the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back