Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...none of those dummies out tonight...just wait though, first loss we have they will show back up and screaming "it's time to move on from Barnes"

I told the dummies after the first UK game "that's just basketball"..Rick Barnes is a really good to great coach, and we should be thankful to have him.

Those dumbasses were freaking pissing me off to no end a month ago. I have suffered through 54 years of mostly poor to meh UT basketball...I love Rick Barnes, and as long as he keeps putting good to very good teams out there every year...I want him to be our coach.
I'd put Barnes and his UT teams against any other UT teams & coaches from the past 40 years and expect he'd win most of them.

Agreed!!

Fans always assume because we’ve had some good years, we can attract a superior coach to replace Barnes. It’s much more likely we enter the Cuonzo Martin / Donny Tyndall spin cycle for a decade or so before we find our footing again post-Barnes.

Just sit back and enjoy the winning coach you have.
We got lucky to be open at the right time to exploit Texas making a stupid Texas mistake.

Aidoo in his 3rd game of playing goes toe to toe with one of best big men in nation is crazy impressive. Zero intimidation. He plays tougher than BHH. Such a difference in how they play. BHH just doesn’t ever look like he is hustling maybe it’s just his style but he looks like he is playing lazy then you see Aidoo mixing it up as a lanky skinny kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back