Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born about 6 months before it was released. I like Empire Strikes Back more, but my entire childhood was influenced by these movies. Sitting in the rear-facing seat of a station wagon, pretending that the headlights of other cars were storm trooper blasters, playing with the action figures, watching all of the movies every time I was home from school “sick”. My kids are getting into the original movies. It’s fun to watch them together.

Season totals never include postseason. Good guess on the odds though, just backwards (for max juice for the books).

Under is -130
Over is +110
I'm at 10 wins. I'm always @ 15-0 by opening game kickoff, but it's been a while since I've gotten to 10 wins this early in the off-season. . .

Born about 6 months before it was released. I like Empire Strikes Back more, but my entire childhood was influenced by these movies. Sitting in the rear-facing seat of a station wagon, pretending that the headlights of other cars were storm trooper blasters, playing with the action figures, watching all of the movies every time I was home from school “sick”. My kids are getting into the original movies. It’s fun to watch them together.
Great franchise. I almost wish they had stopped after the original 3.

So I was raised by my Mother from age 6. She divorced my alcoholic abusive Father. My Mom did an awesome job raising me and my two older sisters. The sixties were tough for a single Mother, but we always had what we needed.
Your statement was not a nice one. It’s also not a true one. I consider it a very prejudiced statement and I don’t understand it.

From previous posts, I think that you are a pretty good person, so I am not sure what’s going on.

As an FYI,
Napoleon, Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, and Putin were raised in a 2 parent household…Not to mention more KKK members and Nazis. Oh, and serial killers: Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Dr.Harold Shipman, etc.

Kinda got me riled up…I am extremely proud of my Mother.
end rant 😊
My mom did a Helluva job with me and my sisters also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back