Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no. UVerse offered up to 75mbps in my old neighborhood. Much better than dial up. But cable was still better.

But to your point, AT&T is being really aggressive with the fiber build, and it’s a quality product. Hope it comes to my area soon. We’ve moved a couple of times recently for my job, and AT&T fiber has hit my last two neighborhoods after we moved out.
75 X 1.5

ergo the dial up analogy, an underhanded comment on dsl

I’m too lazy to scroll into older pages … has there been any noise from the Sam Houston transfer running back recently? I saw a post about him graduating a while back and then … crickets

So I was raised by my Mother from age 6. She divorced my alcoholic abusive Father. My Mom did an awesome job raising me and my two older sisters. The sixties were tough for a single Mother, but we always had what we needed.
Your statement was not a nice one. It’s also not a true one. I consider it a very prejudiced statement and I don’t understand it.

From previous posts, I think that you are a pretty good person, so I am not sure what’s going on.

As an FYI,
Napoleon, Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, and Putin were raised in a 2 parent household…Not to mention more KKK members and Nazis. Oh, and serial killers: Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Dr.Harold Shipman, etc.

Kinda got me riled up…I am extremely proud of my Mother.
end rant 😊
I think that what he said was no slight against your mother. It was against crappy men like your dad.

Take your situation and what became of you out of it...do you not see how that not having many good strong fathers, and in a lot of cases unavailable or overprotective mothers, is not one of the problems in this f'd up world?

Your mother was a good one...God bless her for doing a good job.

I think that what he said was no slight against your mother. It was against crappy men like your dad.

Take your situation and what became of you out of it...do you not see how that not having many good strong fathers, and in a lot of cases unavailable or overprotective mothers, is not one of the problems in this f'd up world?

Your mother was a good one...God bless her for doing a good job.

I understand that. I agree to an extent, but quality of parenting trumps number of parents in my opinion. Not enough parenting involvement is s definite problem. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back