Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The statistics on how children perform in single parent vs two parent households is crystal clear. Everything is a bell curve so there are good single parents and terrible marriages... But the OP you quoted is correct. The institution of marriage exists at the foundation of our civilization for a reason. Replacing dad with daddy government is an absolutely terrible thing we've just accepted.

Marriage as we know it only really shows up where you have hereditary inequality, particularly when wealth is transferred via patrilineal descent. It's a way to say "I'm pretty sure this kid is mine" in times when there were no paternity tests.

In the broad sweep of the history of humanity, it is a relatively new invention.

Yeah, true on that point. Definitely a new more frequent thing sadly :(
I wish we would capture and horrendously torture every person that shoots up a school. Not much sicker in the world than someone who does that. We should try everything we can to deter it

Last edited:
We're less than 100 days away!!!

We finished last season with 7 wins, but had we gotten better officiating we would have won 9 or 10 games. Pitt I feel we lost mostly because of Milton missing so often and letting them stay in the game, but there was also some questionable calls. Ole Miss we got proper hosed in multiple ways and consistently the entire game. Purdue was bad, not just the end call either. Seemed like two different crews officiating in the secondary. One that was allowing physical play (Purdue on defense) the other wasn't allowing any physical play (Us on defense). Changed the game completely, slowed us down while also allowing their passing game to look amazing.

That is a sad chart. I didn’t realize only Arkansas and Vandy were below us.
You could go back 10 years then and we’d prolly be about in the same spot in the SEC.
Yeah but maybe 1 of those teams has had a tougher schedule during that time. We played like crap, but we also lost to some of the best teams in football. Except for a few of those games We laid a real egg against Georgia State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back