Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Got my wisdom teeth removed this morning (in my 40s). Don’t recommend it. The pain is real. Need the vols to play today to cope. Go Vols.
Be really careful not to bump/hit your head or jaw on anything or eat something that will mess with the clots for at least two weeks.

When I got mine out my I was coaching wrestling at the time. My dumbass went to class, got hit. All four clots came out, which meant four dry sockets. Not worth it. Definitely the worst mouth pain of my life. Maybe worst pain period.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I think that what he said was no slight against your mother. It was against crappy men like your dad.

Take your situation and what became of you out of it...do you not see how that not having many good strong fathers, and in a lot of cases unavailable or overprotective mothers, is not one of the problems in this f'd up world?

Your mother was a good one...God bless her for doing a good job.

I understand that. I agree to an extent, but quality of parenting trumps number of parents in my opinion. Not enough parenting involvement is s definite problem. 🤔

Boom! Breaking news from the #1 sports reporter in South Knoxville:

If this is true, it is by far the most Pro Active thing the SEC Commissioners office has EVER done that benefited the VOLS !!!! The WORM has turned my friends, slowly but surely the WORM has turned !!!!

But if it's not, they are in back rooms working on another conspiracy to screw us if at all possible.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Learn me, some of you baseball guys.

It seems like to me they should just cancel the thing. I am getting worried about stacking as many games and even doubleheaders as late as possible. Seems like the worst thing for us. And I gather that Bammer needs the tournament to go on because they are eliminated unless they can win a seat now. And of course the Birmingham office is looking like they are accidentally on purpose effing everything up by having no contigency plan, when I am told that rain was forecasted a week in advance for most of ammerbammer. What's the deal here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back